E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- De Graaff M S, Temmink H, Zeeman G, et al. Autotrophic nitrogen removal from black water: Calcium addition as a requirement for settle ability [J]. Water Research. 45(1):63-74, (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xin, Zhang Zeqian, Sun Hailong. Study on the start-up characteristics of PU sponge filler-SBBR treating ammonia nitrogen wastewater[J]. China Water & Wastewater, 33(17):84-88, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yoo H. Nitrogen removal from synthetic wastewater by simultaneous nitrification and denitrification via nitrite in an intermittently-aeated reactor[J]. Water Research, 33(1):146-152, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Qian Guanglei, Shao Qiang, Zhang Yanfang. Realization of SBR short-range nitrification process based on DO control[J]. Environmental Engineering Journal, 9(06):2864-2868, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Min et al. Effect of C/N and Sludge Concentration on the pH-Regulated Nitrosation System.[J]. Environmental science, 40, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Nan. Research on the treatment of domestic sewage in a membrane bioreactor under low oxygen conditions [D]. Tongji University, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.