E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Pollution Analysis and Control|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- FNM Surname (2018). Article Title. Journal Title, 10(3), 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- F.N.M Surname, Article Title, https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template. [Google Scholar]
- F.N.M Surname and F.N.M Surname, 2018 Article Title, The title of book two (2nd. ed.). Publisher Name, City, State, Country. [Google Scholar]
- Ian Editor (Ed.). 2018. The title of book two (2nd. ed.). University of XXX Press, City, Chapter 100. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1000/0-000-00000-0. [Google Scholar]
- Bunin GR, Meadows AT. 1993. Epidemiology and Wilms tumor: approaches and methods. Med Pediatr Oncol 21(3): 169-171. [Google Scholar]
- Verma N, Kumar A. 2016. Clinicoepidemiological profile and outcome of children with Wilms tumor in a developing country. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 38 (7): e213–e216. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Luo Xin, Deng Changkai, Liu Feng, Liu Xing, Lin Tao, He Dawei, Wei Guanghui. 2019. HnRNPL promotes Wilms tumor progression by regulating the p53 and Bcl2 pathways. Onco Targets and therapy 12(12). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Quan. 2019. LncRNA UCHL1-AS1 participates in the mechanism study of M / Z6455.5Da protein peptides in inhibiting Wilms tumor and changes in expression profile. Zhengzhou University. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Wen. 2019. Association study of genetic variation of key genes in LIN28 / let-7 pathway and susceptibility to Wilms tumor. Southern Medical University. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Xin, Dong Junjun, He Xingyue, Shen Lianju, Long Chunlan, Liu Feng, Liu Xing, Lin Tao, He Dawei, Wei Guanghui. 2019. MiR-155-5p: downregulated expression in Wilms tumor and inhibits proliferation of Wilms cells, Migration and promote cell apoptosis. Journal of Southern Medical University 39 (12): 1476-1481. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C, Lv GQ, Cui LF, et al. 2019. MicroRNA572 targets CDH1 to promote metastasis of Wilms’ tumor. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 23(9): 3709-17. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang HL, Lou CY, Ma N. 2019. miR-140-5p alleviates the aggressive progression of wilms’ tumor through directly targeting TGFBR1 gene. Cancer Manag Res 11(9): 1641-51. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, He F, Ouyang S, et al. 2019. miR-140-5p could suppress tumor proliferation and progression by targeting TGFBRI/ SMAD2 / 3 and IGF-1R/AKT signaling pathways in wilms’ tumor. BMC Cancer 19(1): 405-16. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Su HL, Wang XE, Song JJ, et al. 2019. MicroRNA539 inhibits the progression of Wilms’ tumor through downregulation of JAG1 and Notch1/3. Cancer Biomark 24(1): 125-33. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu S, Zhang L, Zhao Z, et al. 2018. MicroRNA92a3p inhibits the cell proliferation, migration and invasion of Wilms tumor by targeting NOTCH1. Oncol Rep 40(2): 571-8. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhiheng, Tao Yanfang, Xu LiXiao, Zhao he, Wang Nana, Wang Jian, pan Jian. 2014. Study on the mechanism of ski-5c, a new inhibitor of SphK1, promoting the apoptosis of nephroblasts through lncrna. Proceedings of the 8th China Cancer academic conference and the 13th cross strait cancer academic conference. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaorong. 2011. Research on automatic acquisition of patient information for clinical decision support. Zhejiang University. [Google Scholar]
- Treger Taryn Dora, Chowdhury Tanzina, Pritchard Jones Kathy, Behjati Sam. 2019. The genetic changes of Wilms tumour. Nature reviews Nephrology Vol.15 (4), pp. 240-251 DOI: 10.1038/s41581-019-0112-0. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jiangwen Sun, Henry R Kranzler, Joel Gelernter, Jinbo Bi. 2020. A genome-wide association study of cocaine use disorder accounting for phenotypic heterogeneity and gene–environment interaction. Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience:JPN 45(1). [Google Scholar]
- G.-H. Zhang, Q.-Y. Zhong, X.-X. Gou, E.-X. Fan, Y. Shuai, M.-N. Wu, G.-J. Yue. 2019. Seven genes for the prognostic prediction in patients with glioma. Springer International Publishing 21(10). [Google Scholar]
- Florence Jobard, Bakar Bouadjar, Frédéric Caux, Smail Hadj-Rabia, Christina Has, Fumi Matsuda, Jean Weissenbach, Mark Lathrop, Jean-François Prud’homme, Judith Fischer. 2003. Identification of mutations in a new gene encoding a FERM family protein with a pleckstrin homology domain in Kindler syndrome. Human Molecular Genetics Volume 12, Issue 8 Pages 925–935. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Joseph C, Johnson Brittni A, Erikson David W, Piltonen Terhi T, Barragan Fatima, Chu Simon, Kohgadai Nargis, Irwin Juan C, Greene Warner C, Giudice Linda C, Roan Nadia R. 2014. Seminal plasma induces global transcriptomic changes associated with cell migration, proliferation and viability in endometrial epithelial cells and stromal fibroblasts. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 29(6). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.