E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- S. Kim, I. Park, and S. Par, “A Free Trade Area of the Asia Pacific: Is It Desirable?”, Journal of East Asian Economic Integr ation, vol. 17(1), pp.3–25, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Puga, and A J. Venables, “Preferential Trading Arrangements and industrial Location”, Journal of International Economics, vol.43(34), pp. 347-368, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Wonnacott, & P. Wonnacott, “Liberalization in the Western Hemisphere: New Challenges in the Design of a Free Trade Agreement, North American Journal of Economics and Finance, vol. 6(2), pp.107-119, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Lake, “On the different geographic characteristics of Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions”Departmental Working Papers, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. Saggi, K. Missios, and H. M. Yildiz “External Trade Diversion, ’Exclusion Incentives and the Nature of Preferential Trade Agreements’”, Mpra Paper, vol. 99, pp. 105-119, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kawabata, “Endogenous Formation of Free Trade Agreements in Vertically Related Markets”, Research in Economics, vol. 69(2), pp.214–223, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.