E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Zhang Xiaoqiang, Li Shuang. Webcast with goods: multi-dimensional reconstruction of the relationship between body, consumption and media in the technology platform [J]. News and writing, 2020 (06): 54-60. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhihe. How “live + e-commerce” can help rural revitalization [J]. People’s forum, 2020 (15): 98-99. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhendong. Technology, body and capital. A study on the consumption culture of “micro era” webcast [J]. JOURNAL OF SOUTHWEST UNIVERSITY FOR NATIONALITIES (HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES), 2020 (05): 170-177. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yi, Gui Yong. Live online shopping: information strategy choices that affect consumers’ action participation [J]. Enterprise economics, 2020 (05): 95-103. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Lin. analysis on marketing strategy of rural tourism based on webcast [J]. Agricultural economy, 2019 (06): 143-144. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.