E3S Web Conf.
Volume 218, 20202020 International Symposium on Energy, Environmental Science and Engineering (ISEESE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Climate Change Monitoring and Urban Protection Planning|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Qu Mingyu. Investigation and countermeasures on mobile phone dependence of college students. [J]. Journal of Chengdu Aeronautical Vocational and Technical College, 2016, 3:11-13. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chang, Wang Shengyong, Li Wenhao, et al. Investigation on the mobile phone dependence syndrome of 2213 college students in Guangzhou. [J]. Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, 2013, 34(10): 949-952. [Google Scholar]
- Billieux J. Problematic Use of the Mobile Phone: A literature review and a pathways model[J]. Current Psychiatry Reviews, 2012, 8:299-307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qu Xiaoting, Cao Mingrui, Li Xiaobo, et al. Sleep in the elderly and its influencing factors[J]. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 2011, 3(31): 852-853. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Baifeng, Ying Xia, Fang Lu, Li Fan, Yue Na. The relationship between smartphone addiction and sleep and depression among college students in a medical college[J]. Journal of Chifeng University, 2016, 32(3):191-193 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Ning. Research on College Students’ Academic Burnout and Its Countermeasures[J]. Journal of Hotan Demonstration College, 2010, 29(64):70-71. [Google Scholar]
- Sahin S, Ozdemir K, Unsal A & et al. Evaluation of mobile phone addiction level and sleep quality in university students[J]. Park J Med Sci, 2014, 29(4), 913-918. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yuxin. The relationship between mobile phone addiction and sleep quality in college students[J]. Social Psychological Science, 2015, 10:73-80. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haiqing, Rao Jiaming, Ye Yunfeng, et al. Association analysis of mobile phone use and sleep quality among college students in a university in Guangzhou[J]. Practical preventive medicine, 2016, 23(4):429-433. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shangxiao, Yang Xiaoyan, Zhang Yong, et al. Analysis of the correlation between sleep quality and learning burnout of college students in a medical college in Xinjiang[J]. Chinese Occupational Medicine, 2016, 43(2):181-184. [Google Scholar]
- Ni Jing, Chen Weijuan, Luo Guangyu, et al. Discuss the impact of medical freshmen’s sleep quality on academic burnout and coping strategies[J]. Health Vocational Education, 2016, 18:118-120. [Google Scholar]
- Yogesh S, Abha S & Pryanka. Mobile usage and patterns among medical students[J]. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol, 2014, 58(1):100-103. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Arbabisarjou A, Hashemi SM, Sharif MR & et al. The Relationship between Sleep Quality and Social Intimacy, and Academic Burn-Out in Students of Medical Sciences[J]. Glob J Heslth Sci, 2016, 8(5):116-118. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Tingting. Research on the relationship between mobile phone addiction and sleep and academic work of medical college students. Chinese Journal of Drug Dependence, 2017, 26(1):33-37. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Xuhua. The relationship between mobile phone addiction and learning burnout in secondary vocational school students. Mental health education in primary and secondary schools, 2013, 15:14-15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.