E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- A. O. Vylegzhanina, Multiproject management and project management systems, 160 (Direct-Media, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Ivanov, N. I. Turyanskaya, E. G. Subbotina, project Management, 251 (Phoenix, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law No. 131-FZ of 06.10.2003 (as amended on 30.10.2017)“on General principles of organization of local self-government in the Russian Federation”. [Google Scholar]
- The Federal law of 02.03.2007 № 25-FZ (edited on 26.07.2017) “On municipal service in the Russian Federation”. [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Vologda region of December 10, 2014 No. 3529-OZ “on certain issues of organization and activity of local self-government bodies in the territory of the Vologda region”. [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Governor of the Vologda region [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: http://okuvshinnikov.ru/proekty/komanda_gubernatora_municipalnyj_uroven/o brawenie_gubernatora_2. [Google Scholar]
- I. Nikulina, Praktiko-competency approach in the preparation of the personnel reserve, Problems of management theory and practice, 6, 108-116 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Toioradze, A. dmitrik, project Management as a stage of process management, Problems of management theory and practice, 2, 93-100 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Shugrina, Report on the state of local selfgovernment in the Russian Federation: current challenges and development prospects, 312, (Moscow: Prospect publishing House, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Center for project management [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: https://pm.center. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kolmakov, A. G. Polyakova, S. V. Karpova, and A. N. Golovina, Cluster Development Based on Competitive Specialization of Regions, Economy of Region 15 (1), 270-284 (2019). doi:10.17059/20191-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.