E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- B.B. Kobets, I.O. Volkova, Innovative development of the electrical power industry based on the SmartGrid concept (Moscow: IAC Energy, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tretyakov, Demand management by active consumers in intelligent electric power systems, E3S Web Conf., 164, 10004 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Jalilov, S.T. Latipov, G.N. Aslanova, A.A. Akhmedov, S.P. Shayimova, Key directions of development of measures to improve the reliability of electrical power systems, E3S Web Conf., 139 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Rusina, D.K. Khudzhasaidov, O.V. Naumov, A.N. Gorlov, Development of an intelligent system for integrated management of hydroelectric cascade modes, E3S Web Conf., 124 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Markov, A. Fedyukhin, I. Sultanguzin, B.G. Matisov, N.V. Nikitkov, V.V. Izrantsev, V.G. Knorring, G.A. Konrashkova, L.R. Mukhametova, Improvement of energy efficiency of motor fuel production at oil refinery, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., 337 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Romanova, S. Khromov, I. Suvorov, K. Balbekina, Software for optimal selection of places for installation of balancing devices in 0,4 kV electric power systems loaded with electric motors, E3S Web Conf., 25 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Vorotnitsky, M.A. Kalinkina, Calculation, rationing and reduction of electrical energy losses in electrical networks (Moscow: IPC State Services, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zamyatin, I. Voytyuk, E. Zamyatina, Increasing the energy efficiency of an enterprise by point compensating of power quality distortions, E3S Web Conf., 140 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Zhelezko, A.V. Artemyev, O.V. Savchenko, Calculation, analysis and rationing of electrical power losses in electrical networks. Guide for practical calculations (Moscow: Publishing House NTs ENAS, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Anon 2008 Order of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation of 30.12.2008 N 326 (as amended on 01.02.2010) “On the organization in the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation of work on the approval of standards for technological losses of electricity [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Fursanov, A.A. Zolotoi, V. V. Makarevich et. al., Joint calculation of technical losses of electricity in electrical grids of 0.38-10 kV, Power Eng. Proc. High. Educ. institutions energy Soc. CIS, 2, 19–27 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Kurzhumbaeva, Analysis of methods for calculating electricity losses, Izv. NAS KR, 4, 32–35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Grin’, Investigation of errors in calculating power and electricity losses by regression relationships, Bull. North Caucasus State Tech. Univ., 4, 69–74 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Kondakov, V.S. Krylov, Analysis of methods for calculating electrical energy losses used in the wholesale electricity market, Geo-Siberia, 5, 244–249 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Nadtoka, O.G. Skolpina, Methodology for taking into account the shape of load graphs when calculating power losses in 6-10 kV networks, Univ. news. North-Caucasian Reg. Tech. Sci. Ser., 6, 32–35 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Musaev, O.V. Fedorov, Formation of approaches to checking the correctness of calculations of technological losses of electrical energy in 6 (10) kV distribution networks, Tech. opponent, 1, 30–33(2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.