E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- V. N. Borisov, O. V. Pochukaeva, Modernization of the manufacturing industry of the Russian Federation on the basis of sustainable development of domestic engineering, Problems of forecasting, 2, 55-63 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Bortnik, G. I. Senchenya, N. N. Mikheeva et al., System of evaluation and monitoring of innovative development of regions of Russia, Innovations, 9, 48-61 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Volkova, E. I. Romanyuk, The level of development of the innovation system, and the specialization of regions of Russia, Questions of statistics, 9, 38-47 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Investment portal of the Samara region [Electronic resource]. -Access mode: http://www.investinsamara.ru [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Mazilov, Main indicators and factors of innovative development of the region’s industry, Management and business administration, 1, 166-178 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Makoveev, Innovative processes in domestic engineering, Management and business administration, 4, 96-106 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Amosenok, V. A. Bazhanov, L. S. Veselaya, A.V. Sokolov, Mechanical engineering as a dominant in innovative processes, 156 Novosibirsk: Publishing house of ieopp SB RAS, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Novikova, Disproportions of innovative development of Federal districts, Economist, 12, 46-52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ayvazyan, V. S. Mkhitaryan, Applied statistics. Fundamentals of econometrics. Vol. 1: probability Theory and applied statistics, 656 (UNITY-DANA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Eliseeva, Statistics. Practical work, 483 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Terebova, Industrial complex of the region: innovative aspect of development, Problems of Economics and management, 4, 54-59 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service. Mode of access: http://www.gks.ru. [Google Scholar]
- International Merchandise Trade Statistics [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://comtrade.un.org/pb/CountryPagesNew.aspx?y=2012. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mazhitov, M. Ermilova, E. Altukhova, T. Maksimova, and O. Zhdanova, Development of Technologies and Processes in Environmental Management, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04045 (2019). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913504045. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ketoeva, N. Soldatova, and S. Ilyashenko, Lean Manufacturing as a Tool for Increasing Labor Productivity at the Enterprise, E3S Web of Conferences 124, 04015 (2019) doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201912404015 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.