E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- Action PLAN (“road map”) “Energinet” of the National technological initiative / / INNOVATIONS in the fuel and energy sector project of the Ministry of energy of Russia URL: https://in.minenergo.gov.ru/energynet/docs/DK_energynet.pdf (accessed: 28.02.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Bokov G. Technical re-equipment of Russian electric networks. How much can it cost? // Electrical Engineering News. 2, 14, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Satsuk. Software and technical means of monitoring overhead power transmission lines and power system management in extreme weather conditions [Text]: dis. ... doctor of technical Sciences / / (E.I. Satsuk. Novocherkassk, 2011. 314 p.) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Mortician, D.S. Kim. Information-measuring system of control of ice deposits on the conductors of power lines //Energy and resource saving: industry and transport. (2017). 2. – P. 7-11 [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Minullin. Modern methods of detecting ice on overhead power lines part 1. Methods of forecasting and weighing conductors //News of higher educational institutions. Energy problems. (2013).– 7-8. P. 68-78 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kostikov. Monitoring System “SAT-1” effective protection of overhead lines from ice / / electric Power. Transmission and distribution. (2011). –1-4. – P. 32-35 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Makarov, A.I. Fedotov, R.Sh. Basyrov, G.V. Vagapov. Modeling of an overhead power transmission line in the Matlab/Simulink package //Bulletin of the Kazan technological University, (2017), Vol. 20, No. 13, P. 93-96 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Yaroslavsky, M.F. Sadykov, D.A. Ivanov, M.P. Goryachev, A.B. Konov. Methodology of ice coating monitoring on overhead transmission lines considering misalignment using conductorless communication channel sensors // ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. (2017). – V. 12. – № 22. – P. 6479-6482 [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedotov, S. Kurth, S. Voigt, G. Vagapov. A concept for an ice detection system on overhead power lines, theory and practical results // Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering, Elektroenergetika 2017. P. 297–300 [Google Scholar]
- T. Otto. Integrated Microsystems for Smart Applications //Sensors and Materials. (2018). – V. 30. – №. 4. – P. 767-778 [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Sadykov., D.A. Yaroslavsky., D.A. Ivanov, M.P. Goryachev, O.G. Savelyev, Yu.S. Chugunov, Yu.V. Toropchin. Implementation of an automated monitoring system for ice formation in the distribution networks of PJSC TATNEFT. Oil industry. (2020). No. 7. P. 53-55 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zasypkin, A.N. Shchurov, A.D. Teterin. Application of icy load sensors and sensors of longitudinal tension of Overhead line conductors for assessing the danger of icy conditions // University news. North Caucasus region. Series: Technical Sciences. (2018). №2 (198) [Google Scholar]
- Yaroslavsky, D. A., D. A. Ivanov, and V. Nguyen. Wire Torsion Measurement for the Tasks of Monitoring of the Mechanical State of Overhead Power Transmission Line. Proceedings 2020 international conference on industrial engineering, applications and manufacturing, ICIEAM 2020; (2020), 9111999. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Yaroslavsky, V.V. Nguyen, M.F. Sadykov, M.P. Goryachev, D.A. Ivanov, T.G. Galieva, Y.Y. Vassunova, A.N. Tyurin. Studying the Model of Free Harmonic Oscillations of Overhead Power Lines. International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research, Volume 8, No. 6, (June 2020), pp. 2663–2667. doi: https://doi.org/10.30534/ijeter/2020/72862020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Yavorskiy, A.A. Detlaf. Physics Handbook. Moscow: M. Nauka, (1964). P. 103 [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Merkin. Introduction to the mechanics of flexible thread. Moscow: Nauka. Main edition of physical and mathematical literature, (1980). – 240 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.