E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- F. Sioshansi, Smart Grid: Integrating Renewable, Distributed & Efficient Energy (Academic Press, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Gracheva and O. V. Naumov, Estimation of power losses in electric devices of the electrotechnical complex, in 2019 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing, 1–6 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolpakhchyan, A. Shaikhiev, B. Goltsman, and A. Oshchepkov, Local intelligent energy systems based on gas microturbines with highspeed power generators, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology 9, 51–57 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Parshukov, N. Efimov, V. Papin, and R. Bezuglovz, Energy-technological complex, functioning on the basis of waste processing technologies, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 463, 042029 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Parshukov, A. Belov, V. Volovikov, V. Pryatkina, and V. Papin, Mathematical modeling of the waste heat boiler, part of the micro-energy complex for processing solid municipal waste, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 9, 2056–2065 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Boicea, G. Chicco, and P. Mancarella, Optimal operation of a microturbine cluster with partial-load efficiency and emission characterization, in PowerTech, 2009 IEEE Bucharest, 1–8 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E. Gracheva and A. Alimova, Calculation methods and comparative analysis of losses of active and electric energy in low voltage devices, in 2019 International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering (UralCon), 361–367 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Aminov and A. Egorov, Assessment of technical and economic efficiency of a closed hydrogen cycle at npp, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 45, 15744–15751 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Giampaolo, Gas Turbine Handbook: Principles and Practice, Fifth Edition, 5th ed. (Fairmont Press; 5 edition (November 15, 2013), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gerada, A. Mebarki, N. L. Brown, C. Gerada, A. Cavagnino, and A. Boglietti, High-speed electrical machines: Technologies, trends, and developments, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 61, 2946–2959 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolpakhchyan, V. Parshukov, A. Shaikhiev, A. Kochin, and M. Podbereznaya, High speed generator for gas microturbine installations, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 12, 13874–13878 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. T. McGuiness, M. O. Gulbahce, and D. A. Kocabas, A performance comparison of different rotor types for high-speed induction motors, in 2015 9th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 584–589 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Kolpakhchyan, B. N. Lobov, A. P. Mikitinskiy, and I. V. Rusakevich, The production possibility of permanent magnet high speed power generator rotors, 2018 10th International Conference on Electrical Power Drive Systems, 2018 Conference Proceedings (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kondo, J. Kawamura, and N. Terauchi, Performance comparison between a permanent magnet synchronous motor and an induction motor as a traction motor for high speed train, IEEJ Transactions on Industry Applications 126, 168–173 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Bouiabady, A. D. Aliabad, and E. Amiri, Switched reluctance motor topologies: A comprehensive review, in Switched Reluctance Motor, edited by A. Tahour and A. G. Aissaoui (IntechOpen, Rijeka, 2017) Chap. 1. [Google Scholar]
- D. Torrey, Switched reluctance generators and their control, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 49, 3–14 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Do and M. C. Ta, Modeling, simulation and control of reluctance motor drives for high speed operation, in 2009 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (IEEE, 2009), 1–6 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Susitra, A. Jebaseeli, and S. Paramasivam, Switched reluctance generator modeling, design, simulation, analysis and control a comprehensive review, International Journal of Computer Applications 1, 12–25 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolpakhchyan, A. Shaikhiev, and A. Kochin, Sensorless control of the high-speed switchedreluctance generator for the steam turbine, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 680, 349–358 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Meeker, Finite Element Method Magnetics. Version 4.2. Users Manual (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolpakhchyan, V. Parshukov, B. Lobov, N. Efimov, and V. Kopitza, The rotor initial position determination of the hi-speed switchreluctance electrical generator for the steam-microturbine, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 554, 628–638 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.