E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- V.A. Avakyan, Diagnostics of vibration sources of machines taking into account amplitude modulation, Electrical Engineering, 2, 58-61 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Voronetsky, E.R. Kucher, Magnetic noise of three-phase asynchronous short-circuited electric motors (Moscow, JI, Gosenergoizdat, 1957) 76 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Popkov, Vibroacoustic diagnostics and reduction of vibration activity of ship mechanisms (Leningrad, Shipbuilding, 1974) 224 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gruntovich, K.P. Putilin, A.A. Starochkin, Technical diagnostics of induction motors (Kiev, Society Knowledge, 1980) 35 [Google Scholar]
- STP 33243.20.366-16, Norms and volumes of testing of electrical equipment of the Belarusian power system, State Production Association Belenergo, Minsk (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10816-3, Mechanical vibration – Evaluation of machine vibration by measurements on nonrotating parts [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rusov, Spectral vibration diagnostics (Perm, 1996) 176 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Barkov, A.V. Barkova, A.Y. Azovtsev, Monitoring and diagnosis of rotary machines by vibration (Sankt-Petersburg, 2000) 169 [Google Scholar]
- Nic.Vas. Hruntovich, I.V. Petrov, Means of vibrodiagnostics of rotary machines, Agricultural technique and power supply 8, 4, 40-50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nic.Vas. Hruntovich, Installation, commissioning and use of electrical equipment (Minsk, 2013) 271 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dubrovin, G.V. Fedoronchik, Diagnostics of rolling bearing defects using wavelet transform, Standardization and Metrology, 132-134 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Chewie, An Introduction to Wavelets (M., Mir, 2001) 412 [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Targ, A short course in theoretical mechanics (Moscow, Higher school, 2002) 416 [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Pavlov, Diagnostics of “diseases” of machines, Ed. 2nd, rev. and add. (Moscow, Kolos, 1978) 143 [Google Scholar]
- Nic.Vas. Hruntovich, I.V. Petrov, D.V. Kirdishev, Hypocycloid vibration frequency of rolling bearings, Modern issues of energy saving and energy efficiency in technical system, Tambov, 288-289 (25-27 April 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, Estimation of electric power losses in low-voltage switching devices, News of higher educational institutions, Energy problems, 74-81 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shpiganovich, K.A. Pushnitsa, E.V. Churkina, O.V. Fedorov, Features of the operation of power supply systems of ferrous metallurgy enterprises, Ferrous metals, 5, 56-61 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Hruntovich, A.A. Kapanski, I.V. Petrov, E.E. Kostyleva, Vibration diagnostic of electric motor roller bearings, EDP Sciences, 3S Web of Conferences 124, 02008 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.