E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- Anna A. Vershinina, Liudmila V. Goryainova, Olga A. Zhdanova, Tatiana P. Maksimova, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce. Special Issue: Finance, Services Sector and Commerce: Innovations and Investments. State of the Investment Fund Market of as an Indicator of the Country’s Socio-Economic Development, 21, 3, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Anna A. Vershinina, Olga A. Zhdanova, Tatiana P. Maksimova, Denis G. Perepelitsa, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. The formation of indicator framework for effective assessment of investment attractiveness of the region 5(3), 136-141 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chicherova, Banks or equity holders: which financing is best for developers now https://www.vedomosti.ru/realty/articles/2020/05/13/830137-banki-ili-dolschiki (2020) [Google Scholar]
- David H. Pyle Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. Conference of Risk management and regulation in banking Bank Risk Management: Theory. Jerusalem, May 17-19, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Akerlof, M. Spence, J. Stiglitz: problemes Econ. P. l’asymetrie au coeur de la nouvelle microeconomie. N 2734.1924 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. James, The Wharton Financial Institutions Center, University of Pennsylvania. RAROC based capital budgeting and performance evaluation: a case study of bank capital allocation. Working paper, 96-40 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Joel Bessis Wiley Publishing, Risk Management in Banking. Third edition (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan McMillan, The End of Banking: Money, Credit, and the Digital Revolution Corpus, 256 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Keri, E. Gromova, N. Sinelschikova, The EUrASEANs: Journal on Global Socio-Economic Dynamics, Features of the development of financial policy of russian companies in modern conditions, 4 (11), 38 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Meyer Aaron, Jim Armstrong, and Mark Zelmer. An Overview of Risk Management at Canadian Banks. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. Merkulova, Banks and developers are embracing a new reality. https://expert.ru/south/2019/03/bankii-zastrojschiki-osvaivayut-novuyu-realnost/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Michael Hudson, The bubble and beyond: fictitious capital, debt deflation and the global crisis, (2012) https://michael-hudson.com/2012/07/the-bubbleand-beyond/ [Google Scholar]
- Omar Costa, Jawad Khan, and Alfonso Natale, USA: McKinsey & Company. Rethinking bank risk in emerging markets., September (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Stepanova, S.S. Hasanova, L.M. Allanina, B.I. Skorodumov, A.V. Novikov, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. Digital technologies in the global economy: Technologies and innovations, 8(8), 2775 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Stiglitz Weiss Lecture notes 10-12 it’s about credit rationing. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Takhumova, M.A. Kadyrov, E.V. Titova, D.S. Ushakov, M.I. Ermilova, Capital structure optimization in Russian companies: problems and solutions, Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Vol. XIII. Issue 7(61), 1940 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zozulya, E.V. Altukhova, V.I. Pyatanova, O.V. Romanchenko, Effective Management Of Financial Assets Of The Company As The Factor Of The National Economy Development, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology 29(9), 2651 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.