E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- V. N. Borisov, O. V. Pochukaeva, Modernization of the manufacturing industry of the Russian Federation on the basis of sustainable development of domestic engineering, Problems of forecasting, 2, 55-63 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ilyin, K. A. Gulin, T. V. Uskova, Intellectual resources as a factor of innovative development, Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 3, 14 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ilyin, A. I. Povarova, Problems of efficiency of public administration. Trends in market transformations. The crisis of the budgetary system. The role of private capital. Strategy-2020: problems of implementation, 188 (Vologda: ISERT RAS, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Ivanov, V. V. Ivanov, Innovation policy: Russia and the World. 2002-2010, 451 (Moscow: Nauka, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Mazilov, Main indicators and factors of innovative development of the region’s industry, Management and business administration, 1, 166178 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Makoveev, Innovative processes in domestic engineering, Management and business administration, 4, 96-106 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Ayvazyan, V. S. Mkhitaryan, Applied statistics. Fundamentals of econometrics. Vol. 1: probability Theory and applied statistics [Text]: textbook for universities: in 2 volumes, 656 (ISPR. M.: UNITY-DANA, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Eliseeva, Statistics. Workshop [Text]: textbook. the allowance for high schools, 483 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Terebova, Industrial complex of the region: innovative aspect of development, Problems of Economics and management, 4, 54-59 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Terebova, A. M. Vyacheslavov, Innovative climate in the region: the composition and factors of development, Problems of territory development, 3, 40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service. Access mode: http://www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- International Merchandise Trade Statistics [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://comtrade.un.org/pb/CountryPagesNew.aspx?y=2012. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Polyakova, S. A. Ramakrishna, V. V. Kolmakov, and D. V. Zavyalov, A Model of Fuel and Energy Sector Contribution to Economic Growth, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy 9 (5), 25-31 (2019). doi:10.32479/ijeep.7849. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.