E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- A. Kulachinskaya, I.G. Akhmetova, V.Y. Kulkova, S.B. Ilyashenko, The challenge of the energy sector of russia during the 2020 covid-19 pandemic through the example of the republic of tatarstan: Discussion on the change of open innovation in the energy sector, J. Open Innov. Technol. Mark. Complex., 6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Markov, A. Fedyukhin, I. Sultanguzin, B.G. Matisov, N.V. Nikitkov, V.V Izrantsev, V.G. Knorring, G.A. Konrashkova, L.R. Mukhametova, Improvement of energy efficiency of motor fuel production at oil refinery, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., 337 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Akhmetova, A.A. Kalyutik, A.V. Fedukhin, O.V. Derevianko, L.R. Mukhametova, Determination of additional factors in assessing the reliability of heat supply systems, IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science, 288, 012076 (2019), DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/288/1/012076 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Saidkhodjaev, B.K. Ametova, M.M. Mamutov, Intellectualization of determination of electrical loads in city electric networks, E3S Web Conf., 139, 01072 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Akhmetova, K.V. Lapin, T.R. Akhmetov, E.Y. Balsamova, Digitalization of heat energy accounting as a means of improving the reliability of heat supply, E3S Web Conf., 139, 01011 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ancharova, N.N. Guseva, Optimization of short-circuit currents with considering account power quality requirements (Moscow: Publishing house of MPEI, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Fomin, R.P. Belikov, T.A. Kudinova, A.N. Tsvetkov Identification power line sections with increased-electricity losses using sensors with Wi-Fi technology for data transmission, E3S Web Conf., 178, 01083 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Akhmetshin, G. Marin, D. Mendeleev, Modeling of asynchronous motor operation modes for the correct selection of voltage regulation devices, E3S Web Conf., 178, 01015 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Reeves, Choke-Capacitor Hybrid As a Fluorescent-Lamp Ballast, Proc. Inst. Electr. Eng., 122, 1151–1152 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Volkov, S.I. Zakrevskiy, Distributed Parameter Converter for Current Regulation in Variable Load, Elektrichestvo, 10, 40–43 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Demirchyan, G.G. Gusev, Synthesis of the equivalent circuit of the inductance coil with the Reactive power self-compensation, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Energ. Transp., 2, 3–10 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Butyrin, G.G. Gusev, D.V. Mikheev, F.N. Shakirzianov, Algorithm of definition of parameters of Katkon—Element of optimization of electrical networks modes, Therm. Eng., 62, 946–949 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Butyrin, G.G. Gusev, D.V. Mikheev, V.V. Sirenko, F.N. Shakirzianov, RF Patent 2660177 Short-circuit current limiting device (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Butyrin, G.G. Gusev, D.V. Mikheev, F.N. Shakirzianov, Coil-capacitor as a basis for creating efficient devices for distribution power networks NEIS 2018, Conf. Sustain. Energy Supply Energy Storage Syst. 173–178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Butyrin, G.G. Gusev, D.V. Mikheev, F.N. Shakirzianov, Coil Capacitor for an Inductive– Capacitive Converter, Bull. Russ. Acad. Sci. Phys., 82, 918–921 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Butyrin, G.G. Gusev, V.V. Kuzhman, D.V. Mikheev, F.N. Shakirzianov, Mathematical and physical modeling of a filter-compensating device based on a coilcap, Elektrichestvo, 11, 58–62 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Alexeychik, M.P. Zhokhova, D.V. Mikheev, M.V. Karpunina, Electrotechnical Laboratory: From Physical Experiment to Virtual Scenario 2018 4th International Conference on Information Technologies in Engineering Education, Inforino 2018 – Proceedings (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.