E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- Main characteristics of the Russian electric power industry. Official site of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] Available at: https://minenergo.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Heat power and district heating in Russia, Materials of the Information and Analytical Report of the Federal State Budgetary Institution Russian Energy Agency of the Ministry of Energy of Russia [Electronic resource], Moscow (2018) Available at: https://www.rosteplo.ru/Tech_stat/stat_shablon.php?id=4078 [Google Scholar]
- Smart Grids European Technology Platform [Electronic resource] Available at: www.smartgrids.eu [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zhinov, D.V. Shevelev, A.K. Karyshev, P.A. Anan’ev, The numerical research of the gas flow in the exhaust duct of the gas turbine with a waste heat boiler, Ain Shams Engineering Journal 9, 4, 1325-1334 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Electronic resource Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090447916301174 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Chamra, P.J. Mago, Micro-CHP Power Generation for Residental and Small Commercial Buildings (Nova Science Publishers, Inc. New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Lipihin, D.V. Shevelev, Thermodynamic effective efficiency investigation for a micro-CHP system featuring a gas microturbine with an altered process sequence, Inzhenernyj zhurnal: nauka i innovacii [Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation] 10, 58 (2016) DOI: 10.18698/23086033-2016-10-1547 (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Lipihin, D.V. Shevelev, The influence of the turbine expansion ratiofor micro-CHP microturbine design, Nauka, tehnika I obrazovanie [Electronic journal: Science Technic and Education] 4, 9, 8-14 (2016) ISSN 2413-6220 Available at: http://nto-journal.ru/uploads/articles/dd483a8e53a91e9b338c61c0e1114312.pdf (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53637-2009, Automotive turbochargers. General technical requirements and test methods, Moscow, Standartinform, 12 (2010) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- W.P.J. Visser, S. Shakariyants, M.T.L. de Later, Performance optimization of a 3kw microturbine for chp applications, Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo, 11 (11-15 June 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kiyarash, M. Saad, K.Al-D. Raya, Development and experimental study of a small-scale compressed air radial inflow turbine for distributed power generation, Applied Thermal Engineering 116, 549-583 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kablov, Cast blades of gas turbine engines (alloys, technology, coating), 2-nd ed. (Moscow, Nauka [Science], 2006) 632 (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Berman, Raschet teploobmennykh apparatov [Calculation of heat exchangers] (Moscow, Gosenergoizdat [State Power Engineering Publishing House], 1962) 240 (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GE Power Systems selects GateCycle [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.poweronline.com/doc/ge-power-systems-selects-gatecycle-0001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.