E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- S.K. Ambrosimov, A.A. Petrukhin, A method for processing curved surfaces, Pat. no. 2167746 (RF), Byul., 15 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Abrosimov, M.G. Stegkin, Method of processing shaped concave surfaces, Pat. no. 22008502 (RF), Byul., 20 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Ambrosimov, K.S. Ambrosimov, Method of screw black-and-white milling of shaped surfaces, Pat. no. 2344023 (RF), Byul., 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Ambrosimov, A. Zhirkov, Milling complex surfaces with cutting edge displacement towards the cut surface, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 124, 012002 (2016) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/124/1/012002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ambrosimov, G. Harlamov, A. Cherepenko, Kinematic Model of Complex Surfaces Formation with Three None Linear Movements Forming, Procedia Engineering, International Conference on Industrial Engineering – 2016 150, 1089-1097 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Ambrosimov, A.V. Khandozhko, Metal cutting of tooth gears by a method of a nonlinear generating process of a profil, 2017 IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 177, 012050 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/177/1/012050 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Ambrosimov, A.V. Morozova, Investigation of formation of cut off layers and productivity of screw milling process, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 327, 042003 (2018) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/327/4/042003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, N.A. Alimova, Calculating Methods and Comparative Analysis of Losses of Active and Electric Energy in Low Voltage Devices, International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering (UralCon), 361-367 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, Estimation of Power Losses in Electric Devices of the Electrotechnical Complex, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.V. Danilov, Sh.R. Khasanov, S. Valtchev, Minimization of the stator current in induction motor with defined load on the shaft by maintaining optimum absolute slip, Kazan, SES 2019, E3S Web of Conferences, 01036 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, D.V. Lastochkin, Z.M. Shakurova, S. Valtchev, Energy saving system of frequency-cascading asynchronous electric drive, Kazan, SES 2019, E3S Web of Conferences, 01037 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Bimal K. Bose, Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives, Upper Saddle River (NJ, Prentice-Hall, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ting, Y. Tan, G. Wu, W. Shumao, Simulation of PMSM vector control system based on matlab / Simulink, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation (ICMTMA09) 2, 343-346 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Anuchin, Control systems of electric drives: textbook for higher education institutions (Moscow, MEI publishing house, 2015) 373 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Herman-Galkin, Virtual laboratories of semiconductor systems in the environment of Matlab-Simulink: Textbook (Saint-Petersburg, Lan publishing house, 2013) 448 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.