E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- G. Dall’O’, L. Sarto, A. Panza, Infrared screening of residential buildings for energy audit purposes: Results of a field test, Energies (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kuzin, B. Gerike, V. Shachmanov, Criteria Justification for Assessing the Technical Condition of Gearboxes of Mining Machines Based on Infrared Thermography, E3S Web of Conferences (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhou, X. Zha, C. Wang, Numerical study on temperature field of the sandwich plate defects based on MATLAB, E3S Web of Conferences (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ullah, F. Yang, R. Khan, L. Liu, H. Yang, B. Gao, K. Sun, Predictive maintenance of power substation equipment by infrared thermography using a machine-learning approach, Energies (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Usamentiaga, P. Venegas, J. Guerediaga, L. Vega, J. Molleda, F.G. Bulnes, Infrared thermography for temperature measurement and non-destructive testing, Sensors (Switzerland) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Balaras, A.A. Argiriou, Infrared thermography for building diagnostics, Energy Build (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Meola, G.M. Carlomagno, Recent advances in the use of infrared thermography, Meas. Sci. Technol. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Klyuev, O.N. Budadin, E.V. Abramova, Thermal inspection of composite structures in terms of power and shock loading (Publishing House “SPECTRUM”, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sinitsyn, D.F. Karpov, M.V. Pavlov, Basic Thermal Imaging Diagnostics of Heat-Consuming Construction Facilities (VoSU, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Karpov, A. Sinitsyn, Algorithm for Integrated Non-Destructive Diagnostics of Technical Condition of Structures of Buildings and Constructions Using the Thermogram Analysis, E3S Web Conf. 161 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Karpov, M.V. Pavlov, A.A. Sinitsyn, Integrated energy-saving diagnostics of the technical condition of fencing structures of capital construction objects and engineering systems based on thermal control, Sci. Tech. J. “Energy Sav. water Treat. 2 (124) 29–33 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Vijayaraghavan, M.C. Majumder, K.P. Ramachandran, NDTE using flash thermography: Numerical modelling and analysis of delaminations in GRP pipes Insight Non-Destructive Test. Cond. Monit. 52 481–487 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. George, S. Goravar, D. Mishra, M.T. Shyamsunder, P. Sharma, G.K. Padmashree, P.S. Kumar, P. Bremond, K. Mukherjee, Stress monitoring and analysis using lock-in thermography Insight Non-Destructive Test. Cond. Monit. 52 470–474 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Cramer, W.P. Winfree, K. Hodges, A. Koshti, D. Ryan, W.W. Reinhardt, Status of thermal NDT of space shuttle materials at NASA Thermosense XXVIII 6205 62051B (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Goutam, J.M. Timmermans, N. Omar, P. Van den Bossche, J. Van Mierlo, Comparative study of surface temperature behavior of commercial li-ion pouch cells of different chemistries and capacities by infrared thermography, Energies (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zaripova, D.K. Zaripov, A.E. Usachev, Automatic condition monitoring method to find defects in high-voltage insulators using infrared images, E3S Web of Conferences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Choi, M.J. Ko, Comparison of various analysis methods based on heat flowmeters and infrared thermography measurements for the evaluation of the in situ thermal transmittance of opaque exteriorwalls, Energies (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Budadin, V.P. Vavilov, E.V. Abramova, Thermal control (Publishing House “SPECTRUM”, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Mazhitov, M. Ermilova, E. Altukhova, T. Maksimova, and O. Zhdanova, Development of Technologies and Processes in Environmental Management, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04045 (2019). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913504045. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.