E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- V.V. Kolmykov, S.A. Serikov, Mathematical model of load rocking in the electrical system of a bridge crane, Automated control systems in production, Materials of the III international scientific and practical conference, Dnepropetrovsk, 110-116 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Podobed, Mathematical modeling of wind loads on the mechanisms of movement of portal cranes with a straight arrow, Vestnik MSTU: proceedings of the Murmansk state technical University 9, 318-331 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, N.A. Alimova, Calculating Methods and Comparative Analysis of Losses of Active and Electric Energy in Low Voltage Devices, International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering (UralCon), 361-367 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, Estimation of Power Losses in Electric Devices of the Electrotechnical Complex, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, V.V. Danilov, Sh.R. Khasanov, S. Valtchev, Minimization of the stator current in induction motor with defined load on the shaft by maintaining optimum absolute slip, Kazan, SES 2019, E3S Web of Conferences, 01036 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Meshcheryakov, D.V. Lastochkin, Z.M. Shakurova, S. Valtchev, Kazan, SES 2019, E3S Web of Conferences, 01037 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Abakumov, D.G. Randin, Research of DualMass Oscillation System with Linear Motor, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEM), Sochi, Russia, 1-5 (25-27 March 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Sinykova, E.V. Sentsov, A.V. Sinyukov, Neural Network Speed Observers, Proceedings 2019 1st International Conference on Control Systems, Mathematical Modelling, Automation and Energy Efficiency (SUMMA), Lipetsk, Russia, 288 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Sinykova, V.E. Gladyshev, A.V. Sinyukov, Methods for Reducing Electromechanical Oscillations in Conveyor Control Systems, Proceedings 2019 1st International Conference on Control Systems, Mathematical Modelling, Automation and Energy Efficiency (SUMMA), Lipetsk, Russia, 435 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.T.Y. Thien, Y. Kim, Decentralized Formation Flight via PID and Integral Sliding Mode Control, Aerospace Science and Technology, Elsevier Science Publishing Company, Inc. 81, 322-332 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Meshcheryakov, T. Sinykova, A. Sinyukov, A. Boikov, R. Mukhametzhanov, Modeling and analysis of vector control systems for asynchronous motor, High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Dreves Conference 2020 (HSTED2020), Prague, Czech Republic, 01001 (9 July 2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Rabiaa, B. Mouna, D. Mehdi, S. Lassaad, Scalar speed control of dual three phase induction motor using PI and IP controllers, International Conference on Green Energy Conversion Systems (GECS), Hammamet, Tunisia, 1-6, 23-25 (March 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pugachev, Efficiency increasing of induction motor scalar control systems, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEM), St. Petersburg, Russia, 1-5 (16-19 May 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Verma, R. Saxena, A. Chitra, R. Sultana, Implementing fuzzy PI scalar control of induction motor, IEEE International Conference on Power, Control, Signals and Instrumentation Engineering (ICPCSI), Chennai, India, 1674-1678 (21-22 September 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Peña, E. Diaz, Implementation of V/f scalar control for speed regulation of a three-phase induction motor, IEEE ANDESCON, Arequipa, Peru, 1-4 (19-21 October 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.