E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- Y.E. Gonik, E.S. Iglitsky, Out-of-step protection (Moscow, Publishing house «Energoatomizdat», 1988) 112 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Narovlyansky, A.B. Vaganov, Application of the ALAR-M device to identify and eliminate the asynchronous mode of the electric power system: an article in scientific, Energetic (Moscow, Publishing house «Energoprogress», 2011) 17-20 [Google Scholar]
- Multifunctional emergency control complex KPA-M-03.04.05.05.06.09.11.15.-10001-UHL4 [Electronic resource], User’s manual, Power Systems Automation Institute JSC (2017) Available at: http://iaes.ru/uploads/pages/files/iaes_local_re208.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Collection of technical descriptions, Complex of devices for emergency automatics, Relematika LLC [Electronic resource] Available at: https://storage.energybase.ru/source/112/NzJaiiWqUK_PCVy98EJDPsldFTprmVs3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Maliy, A.A. Shurupov, S.A. Ivanov, et al., Implementation of automatic equipment for optofstep protection in terminals of the ShE2607 series, Relay protection and automation 1, 1, 3952 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Multifunction Generator, Motor and Transformer Protection Relay SIPROTEC4-7UM62: Siemens AG, User’s manual, Catalog SIP6.2 (Germany, 2001) 556 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Narovlyansky, Modern methods and means of preventing the out-of-step operation of the electric power system (Moscow, Publishing house «Energoatomizdat», 2004) 360 [Google Scholar]
- Digital device of out-of-step protection, Scientific and technical center of the Unified Energy System [Electronic resource] Available at: https://ntcees.ru/departments/products/alar3.php [Google Scholar]
- Operation manual series TIYaK.648229.001.RE: Digital automation for elimination of out-of-step operation ALAR-Ts, Modifications ALAR-Ts-02, ALAR-Ts-03, ALAR-Ts-04 (Saint Petersburg, NIIPT, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Demetrios Tziouvaras, Daqing Hou, Out-of-Step Protection Fundamentals and Advancements, 30th Annual Western Protective Relay Conference, Spokane, Washington (21-23 October 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Benmouyal, D. Hou, D. Tziouvaras, Zerosetting Power-Swing Blocking Protection, 31st Annual Western Protective Relay Conference, Spokane, Washington, 27 (19-21 October 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Blumschein, Y. Yelgin, M. Kereit, Proper detection and treatment of power swing to reduce the risk of Blackouts, Siemens AG, Energy (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Jürgen Holbach, Siemens AG, Raleigh, NC, USA: New Out Of Step Blocking Algorithm for Detecting Fast Power Swing Frequencies, 30th Annual Western Protective Relay Conference, Washington State University, Spokane, Washington, (21-23 October 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Typical instruction on the organization and production of work in relay protection devices and electrical automation of substations [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.fsk-ees.ru/upload/docs/56947007-29.240.30.004-2008.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Volokhov, Investigation of the impact on the operation of ALAR devices of disturbances arising after the start of asynchronous mode. Electric power industry through the eyes of youth-2019: materials of the 10th International Scientific and Technical Conference, Irkutsk (Irkutsk, Irkutsk National Research Technical University, 16-20 September 2019) 243-246 [Google Scholar]
- Organization standard of System Operator of the Unified Energy System JSC, Relay protection and automation, Automatic emergency control of the power system, Out-of-step protection, Norms and requirements [Electronic resource] Available at: https://so-ups.ru/fileadmin/files/laws/standards/st_rza_alar_241215.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Shneerson, Digital relay protection (Moscow, Publishing house «Energoatomizdat», 2007) 549 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Verzosa, Realistic testing of power swing blocking and out-of-step tripping functions, 2013 66th Annual Conference for Protective Relay Engineers, College Station, TX, 420-449 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Operation manual: RETOM-61 software and hardware test complex (Cheboksary, Research and Production enterprise «Dinamika») 219 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.