E3S Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2020Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 February 2021|
- V.N. Sadovsky, Change of paradigms of systems thinking / Systems research. Methodological problems. M.: Editorial URSS (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Ragulina, N.A. Lebedev, Certain directions of innovative evolution processes in the industry of macroregions // Global scientific potential, 9, 42, 70–74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Nikulina, The origins of the idea of progress in the creative heritage of European thinkers of antiquity and the Middle Ages, Bulletin of the Murmansk State Technical University, 14, 2, 410-417 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Arkhipov, Ideas about the legal progress of I. Kant and G.V.F. Hegel, Electronic Supplement to the Russian Law Journal, 1, 7-18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Marchenko, Plato on Prophecy as Political Consulting, Power, 6, 52-159 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Schenknecht, Logic and philosophical foundations of linguistic forecasting, World of Science, Culture, Education, 7 (19), 74-78. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Postnikova, Forecasting skills formation among students of economic profile, Bulletin of the Samara State University, 5/2, 45, 69-75 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Samburov, A.E. Kaschaev, N.S. Konoplev, The role of dialectics principles in the theory of foresight, Discussion, 2 (32), 28-32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Beskorovainaya, Sphere of economic planning’s evolutionary processes as a theoretical aspect of determining the place of budgeting in the functional of financial management, International accounting, 25, 20–26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shokhnekh, , Y.V. Melnikova, T.M. Gamayunova, The Investment Concept Strategy of Development of Innovative Activities of Agricultural Organizations in the Conditions of Techno-Economic Modernization, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 87, 796–808 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Gribanov, Key of theory aspects and methodology of of socio-economic systems’ digital transformation, Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 2, 83-89, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Krivorotov, A.V. Kalina, A.I. Savelieva, A.Yu. Bayranshin, Forecasting the development of regional industrial complexes, Bulletin of UrFU. Series: Economics and Management, 4, 99-111 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shokhnekh, Modeling of tax levers for managing the level of environmental and food security in the regions, Audit and financial analysis, 1, 33-37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Melnikova, A.V. Shokhnekh, Forming the Policy of Insurance of Innovative and Investment Activities of Agricultural Organizations as a Concept-Strategy of Provision of Economic and Food Security, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 87, 809–816 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Panov, N. Panova, A. Malofeev, E. Nemkina, Interaction of regional agribusiness entities in the transition to a digital economy, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 403, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kosulnikova, L. Sizeneva, D. Sharapov, M. Semenova, Cluster approach to development of wine and gastronomy tourism in Volgograd region, E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 10017 (2020) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sizeneva, A.V. Dyachenko, T.L. Kosulnikova, The metatheoretical study of the tourism system of the Volgograd Region and the study of preferences of consumers of regional tourism products, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), 7(4), 502–514 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ivanova, M. Ovchinnikov, M. Lata, I. Korabelnikov, Digital Agriculture: Opportunities for the Development of Small Agribusinesses and the Respective Problems, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 111, 593–600 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Brutland, Our common future. Report of the UN Commission on Environment and Development (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Silakova, The sixth technological order and the economic mechanism of risk management in continuous industries, Economics in industry, 10, 4, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Selyutina, Structural dynamic model of regional socio-economic development, Statistics and Economics, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Sidunova, A.V. Shokhnekh, A.A. Sidunov, O.S. Glinskaya, L.A. Sizeneva, Approaches to modeling management and control processes in foresight management system taking into account expresentness conditions, Espacios, 38, 24, 30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Karaulova, L.A. Sizeneva, Elementary unit of mechanism of interests implementation of economic intercourse subjects, World Applied Sciences Journal, 30, 10, 1380–1383 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.