E3S Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2020Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Influence of Engines on the Environment|
|Published online||17 December 2020|
- Grebennik V.N., Kukharkin N.E., Ponomarev-Stepnoy N.N. High-temperature gascooled reactors are an innovative direction in the development of nuclear power. M.: Energoatomizdat, 2008.– 136 p.: ill. (Physical and technical problems of nuclear power). [Google Scholar]
- Radchenko, R.V. Hydrogen in power engineering: [Text] textbook / R. V. Radchenko, A. S. Mokrushin, V. V. Tyulpa. Yekaterinburg: Ural Publishing House. University, 2014.– 229 p. [Google Scholar]
- Association of independent experts in the field of mineral resources, metallurgy and chemical industry “InfoMine”: Overview of the market for hydrogen and equipment for its production in Russia (3rd edition). M.: OOO IG InfoMine. 2018.-138 p. [Google Scholar]
- Egorov, M., Kalyutik, A.A., Akhmetova, I.G., Makoev, S.O. Heat transfer in coiled type superheater of moisture separator reheater of turbines at the nuclear power plant// IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Loginova Svetlana Sergeevna, Kukhnina Olga Andreevna, Sumenkova Tatiana Vyacheslavovna, Duntsev Andrey Vsevolodovich High-temperature gas-cooled reactors // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ponomarev-Stepnoy et al. Nuclear power engineering complex with hightemperature gas-cooled reactors for large-scale environmentally friendly production of hydrogen from water and natural gas. / Gas industry, No. 11 – 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Faustova K.I. Neural networks: application today and development prospects // Territory of science. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jianchang Mao, Enil Jane Introduction to artificial neural networks / Jianchang Mao, Enil Jane // Open systems. DBMS. 1997. No. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Chapter 3. Fundamentals of ANN, [Electronic resource] URL: http://neuralnet.info/chapter/%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B-%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%81 / (date of circulation 01/18/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ponomarev VS, Finaev VI Application of adaptive regulators based on neural networks in power engineering // Izvestiya SFedU. Technical science. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Anikeev Maxim Vladimirovich, Babenko Lyudmila Klimentievna, Makarevich Oleg Borisovich Review of modern types of neural networks // Radioelectronics, informatics, management. 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Maryam Imani, Hassan Ghassemian, “Sequence to Image Transform Based Convolutional Neural Network for Load Forecasting”, Electrical Engineering (ICEE) 2019 27th Iranian Conference on, pp. 1362-1366, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Widrow Bernard, et al. “Neural networks: applications in industry, business and science.” Communications of the ACM, vol. 37, no. 3, Mar. 1994, p. 93+. Gale Academic OneFile,. Accessed 27 Nov. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Savchenko NA Neural network technologies in the optimization of power systems // Izvestiya TulGU. Technical science. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lin, Irena Koprinska, Mashud Rana, “Temporal Convolutional Neural Networks for Solar Power Forecasting”, Neural Networks (IJCNN) 2020 International Joint Conference on, pp. 1-8, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Atomic expert // Hydrogen is a new key product of Rosatom 2019 [Electronic resource] URL: http://atomicexpert.com/hydrogen_project_rosatom (date of access: 21.11.2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.