E3S Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2020Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Influence of Engines on the Environment|
|Published online||17 December 2020|
- N. Ayrilmis, S. Jarusombuti, V. Fueangvivat, Effect of thermal-treatment of wood fidres on properties of flat-pressed wood plastic composites, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 96, 818-822 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Chan, L.-J. Vandi, S. Pratt, P. Halley, D. Richardson, A. Werker, B. Laycock Composites of Wood and Biodegradable Thermoplastics: A Review, Polymer Reviews, 58, 444-494 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, I.F. Khakimzyanov, N.R. Galyavetdinov, S.R. Mukhametzyanov, Gasification of torrefied fuel at power generation for decentralized consumers, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 87/3, 032035 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Reddy, M. Altaf, B.J. Naveena, M. Venkateshwar, E.V. Kumar, Amylolytic bacterial lactic acid fermentation – A review, Biotechnology Advances, 26, 22-34 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Obuchi, S. Ogawa, Packaging and other commercial applications, Poly(Lactic Acid): Synthesis, Structures, Properties, Processing and Applications, 457-467 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tsuji, Degradation of Poly (Lactide)-Based Biodegradable Materials, New York: Nova Science Pub Inc., 76-78 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Sabirova, R.R. Safin, N.R. Galyavetdinov, A.R. Shaikhutdinova Research of biodegradable wood completed composite materials based on polylactide, Journal of Physics: Conference Series Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, 44117 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hiraishi, Environmental Applications, Poly(Lactic Acid): Synthesis, Structures, Properties, Processing and Applications, 457-467 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Yaszemski, R.G. Payne, W.C. Hayes, R. Langer, A.G. Mikos, Evolution of bone transplantation: molecular, cellular and tissue strategies to engineer human bone, Biomaterials, 17, 268-275. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pihlajamaki, O. Bostman, O. Tynninen, O. Laitnen, Long-term tissue response to bioabsorbable pole-l-lactide and metallic screws: An experimental study, Bone, 39, 932-937 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Suzuki, H. Kawamura, T. Kasahara, H. Nagasaka, Resorbable poly-l-lactide plates and screws for the treatment of mandibular condylar process fractures: a clinical and radiologic follow-up study, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 62, 919-924 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. De Tayrac, S. Chentouf, H. Garreau, C. Braud, I. Guiraud, P. Boudeville, M. Vert, In vitro degradation and in vivo biocompatibility of poly(lactic acid) mesh for soft tissue reinforcement in vaginal surgery, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials, 85B, 526-539 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Suzuki, Y. Ikada, Medical Applications, Poly (Lactic Acid): Synthesis, Structures, Properties, Processing and Applications, 445-456 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, N.R. Galyavetdinov, S.R. Mukhametzyanov, A.R. Shaikhutdinova, R.R. Khasanshin, Technology for producing high-quality natural biodegradable plastic for 3D printer, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 19/4.1, 503-509 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, G.A. Talipova, N.R. Galyavetdinov, Design of packaging materials based on polylactide and wood filler, International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE), 4.36, 1089-1091 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, G.A. Talipova, N.R. Galyavetdinov, F.V. Nazipova, R.V. Salimgaraeva, The study of the destructive properties of woodfilled composites for the production of biodegradable packaging materials, International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference, 19, 541-546 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.