E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- S.N. Steshin, Bulletin of the Orenburg Scientific Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 4, 9-9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kovalenko, G.K. Kochkarev, N.O. Moiseeva, A.A. Fedorov, Analysis of the causes of aircraft falling into upset. Actual problems of protection and security: Proceedings of the XXII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference RARAS, Publication of the Russian Academy of Rocket and Artillery Sciences, 2, 240-246 (Moscow – 2019, SPb-2019) [Google Scholar]
- Technical regulations (VMO-No. 49), volume II - Meteorological services for international air navigation, part I - International standards and recommended practices: basic standards and recommended practices, 4.1-Aeronautical meteorological stations and observations. [Google Scholar]
- Aeronautical meteorology manual (ICAO, Doc 8896), Appendix 2 - Placement of instruments at aerodromes. [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Moiseeva, V.А. Demchuk, Specifics of Aircraft Operation and Possibilities for Improvement in Forecasting Used for Meteorological Support of Flights in the Arctic, Proceedings of the International Conference on Aviamechanical Engineering and Transport (AviaENT 2019) Advances in Engineering Research, 188, 83-85 (2019) ISSN 978-94-6252-841-3 [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Veltishchev, V.D. Zhupanov, Numerical weather forecasts based on non-hydrostatic general-use models WRF-ARW and WRF-NMM. Modern systems of mesoscale weather forecast: state and prospects: 80 years of the Hydrometeorological Center of Russia (Moscow: Triada LTD, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Rivin G.S. Modern systems of mesoscale weather forecast: state and prospects: 80 years of the Hydrometeorological Center of Russia, (M.: Triada LTD, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Moiseeva, V.A. Remenson, E.A. Rumyantseva, “Scientific notes of RSHMU”, 44, 157-164 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kovalenko, N.O. Moiseeva, Methodological Issues of Improving the Efficiency of Meteorological Support for Regional Air Transportation. Proceedings of the International Conference on Aviamechanical Engineering and Transport (AviaENT 2019) Advances in Engineering Research,188, 236-241 (2019) ISSN 978-94-6252-841-3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.