E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Creation and use of Modern Digital, Intelligent, Robotic Systems and Technologies, New Materials and Methods of Construction, Big Data Processing and the Internet of Things in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- V. A. Trushkin, A. C. Guzachev, Engineering and equipment for villages, 1, 30—35 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Barlow, F. Proschan, Mathematical Theory of Reliability (New York: Wiley, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, S. Mizutani, T. Nakagawa, International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering 171, 27–39 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Z. Wang, A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems. European Journal of Operational Research, 1393, 469–489 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakagawa, Maintenance Theory of Reliability (London: Springer-Verlag, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wu, Preventive maintenance models: a review. In Replacement Models with Minimal Repair, ed. L. Tadj, M.-S. Ouali, S. Yacout and D. A¨ıt-Kadi. (London: Springer, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.W. Soro, M. Nourelfath, D. A¨ıt-Kadi, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 95(2), 65–69, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pinedo, Scheduling: Theory, Algorithms and Systems, (New York: Springer, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Eroshenko, [et al.], Scientific review, 5, 9—15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute, API RP 581 Risk-Based Inspection Technology (API Publishing Services – Washington, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.Y. Ravish, Mehairjan, QikaiZhuang, DhiradjDjairam, Johan J. Smit, High Voltage Technology & Asset Management. Delft University of Technology. Improved Risk Analysis Through Failure Mode Classification According to Occurrence Time. IEEE International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis, (Bali, Indonesia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Guidance Notes on Reliability-Centered Maintenance (Houston: ABS, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Zare Ernani, AsgharAkbari Azirani, A Method Based on Analytical Hierarchy Process for Generator Risk Assessment, Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Condition. Monitoring and Diagnosis (Tokyo: Japan, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghosh, A. Maji, A. Basu, Robust inference based on divergence. In Applied Reliability Engineering and Risk Analysis: Probabilistic Models and Statistical Inference (Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Eroshenko, S.M. Bakirov, Justification of frequency adjustment of electrical equipment maintenance in agriculture, Actual problems of agro-industrial complex energetics: materials of conf., IV International research and practice conf. (Saratov, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.