E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- V.A. Zubtsov, L.L. Osipova, T.I. Lebedeva, Russian Chemical Journal, 2, 14 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bobkov, Social status and standard of living of the population of Russia, C69 Stat.sb., Rosstat, 352 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Korzunova, Flax, 130 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhivetin, L.N. Ginzburg, Oil Flax and Its Integrative Use, 92 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Cunnane, S. Ganguli, C. Menard, A.C. Liede, M.J. Hamadeh, Z.Y. Chen, T.M.S. Wolever, British Journal of Nutrition, 69(2), 443 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Barre, K.A. Mizier-Barre, O. Griscti, K. Hafez, Journal of Oleo Science, 57(5), 269 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Khalesi, R. Jamaluddina, A. Ismailab, Int J Appl Sci Technol., 1(4), 84 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.A.Dospekhov, Field Experiment Technique (with the basics of statistical processing of research results), 6 ed., 352 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Lukomets, Prospective Resource-Saving Technology of Oil Flax Production: Methodological Guidelines, 52 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Flax, Great Soviet Encyclopedia, 3 ed (1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Belyak, V.N. Brazhnikov, O.F. Brazhnikova, Selection and Seed Production of Agricultural Crops, 278 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.