E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Efficient Production, Storage, Processing and Pre-sale Preparation of Agricultural Products. Creation of Safe and High-quality, Including Functional Food Products Based on Modern Genetic and Breeding Methods in Crop Production and Animal Husbandry|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- N.V. Byshov, S.N. Borychev, I.A. Uspensky, I.A. Yukhin, A.A. Golikov, O.V. Filyushin, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 341(1), 012145 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ryadnov, I.V. Almazov, Modern scientific knowledge in the context of systemic changes, Materials of the First national scientific and practical conference, 227 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Anikin, S.N. Borychev, N.V. Byshov, Fundamental and applied problems of improving piston engines, XII international science and practice conference, Vladimir: 319 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Uspenskiy, I.A. Yukhin, E.V. Lunin, K.A. Zhukov, Collection of scientific works of teachers and graduate students of Ryazan State Agrotechnological University, Materials of the science and practice conference, 59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Uspensky, G.K. Rembalovich, I.A. Yukhin, D.S. Ryabchikov, A.S. Stepashkina, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 832(1), 012059 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Zernov, N.N. Kolchin, S.N. Petukhov, Potato growing, Materials of the science and practice conference, 98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yukhin, The unit for on-farm transportation of fruits and vegetables with a device for stabilizing body position, Dis. Cand. Tech. Sc. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.