E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 222, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Development of the Agro-lndustrial Complex in the Context of Robotization and Digitalization of Production in Russia and Abroad” (DAIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Food Security. Economics and Legal Regulation in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 December 2020|
- L.A. Zhuravleva, T.I. Kruzhkova, L.A. Konopleva, T.V. Lazutina, Food security: challenges and threats, In the collection: Anti-crisis mechanisms in the conditions of economic transformation: a new social contract: Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference, 6-8 (2018) (In Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- Georg Simmel, Sociology: theory, methods, marketing, 4, 187-192 (2010) (In Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sorokin, Hunger as a factor, The influence of hunger on human behavior, social organization and social life (Moscow: Akademiya, 2003) (In Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, Economic sociology, 6, 3 (2011) (In Russ.) https://ecsoc.hse.ru/data/2011/12/08/1208204931/ecsoc_t6_n3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Global strategy on nutrition, physical activity and health (2018) https://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/publications/trs916/en/ [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Tikhomirova, L.A. Zhuravleva, T.I. Kruzhkova, Ecological consciousness as a factor in consumer behavior of young people in the context of new industrialization: sociological research experience, Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific conference on New Industrialization: Global, national, regional dimension (SICNI 2018). Part of series Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research. https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/sicni-18/55911906 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Russians proceed from stereotypes when choosing food products, Mode of access (2019) (In Russ.) https://www.bayer.ru/media/news/20191201-products.php [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Svetlakov, Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 1(180), 66-71 (2019) (In Russ.) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.