E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- Poincaré's conjecture. [Electronic resource] URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poincaré_conjecture (the date of the reference search: 24/10/2020). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kim , P.A. Kalantaev Four-dimensinal visualization //Тhe 11th International Conference "Pattern recognition and image analysis: new information technologies" PRIA-11-2013, Samara, The Russian Federation, September 23-28, 2013, Vol.II, P. 604-606 [Google Scholar]
- 4D Anatomy [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.4danatomy.com/ (the date of the reference search: 09.07.2020). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kim About the radius of the circumscribed sphere of the infinite-dimensional simplex //Тhe XIX International Conference on Science and Technology Russia-KoreaCIS. August 29-31, 2019. Moscow.Proceedings P. 111-114. [Google Scholar]
- Kim P.A. SCALABLE HYPERRELIEF MODEL IN 4D-SPACE // Proceedings of the VIII_International Scientific Congress.Interexpo &GEO-Siberia-2012&, April 10-20, 2012, Novosibirsk, Russia, International Scientific Conference <Dist. met. probe.Earth and_photogram., monitor. environment, _geoecology>: collection of materials in 2 volumes, v. 1. -Novosibirsk: SGGA, 2012.-P. 171-175. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.