E3S Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||21 December 2020|
- M. Norwaziah, P. Nur, I. Izleen, M. Umi, J. Siti, O. Nurul, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on the Future of ASEAN (ICoFA) Forecasting River Water Level Using Artificial Neural Network, 2 (2018), 10.1007/978-981-10-8471-3_41. [Google Scholar]
- V. Hung, L. Xuan Hien, H. Tuan, XVII World Water Congress of International Water Resources Association. Using Machine Learning to forecast river water levels in tidal areas for operating sluice gates in Hai Duong province, Vietnam. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Dinna, N. Hardini, L. Dinda, International Conferences on Information System and Technology. Forecasting River Water Quality using Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average (ARIMA), 158-163. (2019) 10.5220/0009907201580163. [Google Scholar]
- L. Plastinin, V. Stupin, B. Olzoev, Digital geography: proceedings of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation. Integration of the regional cartographic and space monitoring system into the geo-information environment, 1, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Andreev, The successes of modern natural science. Application of gis technologies to determine flooding in the republic of Sakha (Yakutia). 11, 43-47, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Chapman, A.C. Subramanian, L. Monache, S.P. Xie, F.M. Ralph, Geophysical Research Letters. Improving Atmospheric River Forecasts With Machine Learning. 46(1), (2019) 10.1029/2019GL083662. [Google Scholar]
- C. Tarau, K. Lee, W. Anderson, C. Morrison, T. Hendrick, International Conference on Environmental Systems (ICES 2020), Thermal Concept for Planetary Ice Melting Probe, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Golyatina, K.A. Kurganovich, Materials of Intern. Conf. Geosystems and their components in Northeast Asia: evolution and dynamics of natural, natural-resource and socio-economic relations, The study of the change in the number of lakes in the Transbaikal Territory with the use of MNDWI, 174-179, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Feyisa, H. Meilby, R. Fensholt, S.R. Proud, Remote Sensing of Environment, Automated Water Extraction Index: A new technique for surface water mapping using Landsat imagery, 140, 23-35, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, C.-I. Chang, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens. Independent component analysis-based dimensionality reduction with applications in hyperspectral image analysis, 44 (6), 1586-1600, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, Z. Hongyuan, SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, Principal Manifolds and Nonlinear Dimension Reduction via Local Tangent Space Alignment, 26(1), 313-338, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Bachmann, T.L. Ainsworth, R.A. Fusina, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Improved Manifold Coordinate Representations of Large-Scale Hyperspectral Scenes, 44(10), 2786-2803, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Marco Tulio, S. Singh, C. Guestrin. Proceedings of the 22nd ACM SIGKDD international conference on knowledge discovery and data mining. ACM, Why should I trust you?: Explaining the predictions of any classifier, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lundberg, S. Lee, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2017), A Unified Approach to Interpreting Model Predictions, 30, 4765—4774, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Demsar, T. Curk, A. Erjavec, C. Gorup, T. Hocevar, M. Milutinovic, M. Mozina, M. Polajnar, M. Toplak, A. Starc, M. Stajdohar, L. Umek, L. Zagar, J. Zbontar, M. Zitnik, B. Zupan, Journal of Machine Learning Research. Orange: Data Mining Toolbox in Python. 2349−2353, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.