E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corrosion Mechanisms and Testing Methods|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- Practical guidelines for the fabrication of duplex stainless steels, International Molybdenum Association (IMOA), London, UK, pp. 1–64 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lapechenkov A., Fedorov A., Galata L., Piskarev A., Comparative analysis of corrosion resistance of S31200 duplex stainless steel and its analogue (Materials today: Proceedings, February 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Alkhimenko A., Corrosion testing of experimental steels for oilfield pipelines (E3S Web of Conferences, 121, 01001, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 13709:2009 Centrifugal pumps for petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries [Google Scholar]
- Ran Q., Xu Y., Li J., Wan J., Xiao X., Yu H., Jiang L., Effect of heat treatment on transformation-induced plasticity of economical Cr19 duplex stainless steel (Materials & Design (1980-2015), Volume 56, pp. 959–965, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W., Hu J., Effect of annealing temperature on transformation induced plasticity effect of a lean duplex stainless steel (Materials Characterization, 79, pp. 37–42, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Calliari I., Zanesco M., Bassani P., Ramous E. Analysis of secondary phases precipitation in duplex stainless steels (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kazakov, A.A., Zhitenev, A.I., Fedorov, A.S., Fomina, O.V., Forecasting the perspective compositions of duplex stainless steels (Izvestiya Ferrous Metallurgy, Volume 63, Issue 3-4, pp. 254–260, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17475:2005 Corrosion of metals and alloys — Electrochemical test methods — Guidelines for conducting potentiostatic and potentiodynamic polarization measurements, Technical Committee: ISO/TC 156 Corrosion of metals and alloys [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev M., Alkhimenko A., Shakhmatov A. Electrochemical studies of welded joints corrosion resistance made from stainless steels (Materials today: Proceedings, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Andersson J.O., Helander T., Höglund L., Shi P.F., and Sundman B. Thermo-Calc and DICTRA, Computational tools for materials science (Calphad, 26.2, 273–312, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Kazakov A.A., Oryshchenko, A.S., Fomina, O.V., Zhitenev, A.I., Vikhareva, T.V., Controlling behavior of δ-ferrite in nitrogen-containing chromium–nickel–manganese steels (Inorganic Materials: Applied Research, Volume 8, Issue 6, pp. 817–826, November 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gooch, T.G. Corrosion Resistance of Welds in Duplex Stainless Steels, 91 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Cvijović Z.T. Precipitation behavior of faster solidified duplex stainless steel (Conference paper. Proc 8th ECS and Image Analysis, September 4-7, Bordeaux, France, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Lifshitz, I.M.; Slyozov, V.V. The Kinetics of Precipitation from Supersaturated Solid Solutions (Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 19 (1–2): 35–50, 1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garfias-Mesias L. F. The Effect of Microstructure on the Pitting Resistance of Duplex Stainless Steels (January 2015 NACE – International Corrosion Conference Series 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.