E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on Green Energy Utilization and Development Technology|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Wu, A.M., Jing, J. h., Song, B., (2016) A brief discussion on China’s water security issues and the protection of groundwater[J]. Acta Geology, 90(10):2939-2947. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong, H. P., Bian, J. Y., (2007) The protection and management of groundwater in our country should be paid attention to [J]. Science and Technology Review, 03: 70-73. [Google Scholar]
- Wen, R.P., (2015) Overexploitation of groundwater in Hebei Province and its harm and treatment [J] Water Science and Technology and Economy, 21(12): 10-12. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X.Y., Feng, Z.X., Li, L., Liu, X.L., (2014). Change trend analysis of groundwater overexploitation area in Jiangsu Province[J]. Groundwater, 36(4):53-86. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, P., Guo, Z.K., Li, L., (2016) Inner Mongolia groundwater over-exploitation area division and management recommendations[J]. Inner Mongolia Water Resources, 12: 39-40. [Google Scholar]
- China Geological Environment Monitoring Institute, China Geological Environment Monitoring Groundwater Level Yearbook [M], China Land Press, 2006-2016 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.J., Bi, S.H., Gao, J., Zhao, H., Li, P., (2013) Thoughts on strict groundwater management and protection[J]. China Water Resources, 11: 7-9. [Google Scholar]
- Mu, E.L., (2019) Discussion on the management of groundwater over-exploitation areas in my country [J]. Groundwater, 39(06): 55-57 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.