E3S Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20212020 International Conference on Climate Change, Green Energy and Environmental Sustainability (CCGEES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Green Energy Utilization and Development Technology|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Zhao, W.Y. (2015) Infoworks ICM drainage network model in practice. Journal of Liaoning University (Natural Science), 42:118-122. [Google Scholar]
- Artina, S., Bolognesi, A., Liserra, T., Maglionico, M. (2006) Simulation of a storm sewer network in industrial river basin:Comparison between models calibrated through experimental data. Environ Modelling Software, 22:1221-1228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mark, O., Weesakul, S., Apirumanekul, C., Aroonnet B.S., Djordjevic, S. (2004) Potential and limitations of 1D modelling of urban flooding. Journal of Hydrology, 299: 284-299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, G.R., Wang, X., Huang, W. (2017) Simulation of rainstorm water logging in urban river basin based on InfoWorks ICM model. Water Resources and Power, 35: 66-70. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, W.Y., Sun, Z.M., Tang, S. (2018) Research on liquid level on-ling monitoring system of deep tunnel drainage river basin. China Water & Wastewater, 34: 1-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.