E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Rong Xie, Xiaoqin Feng, A method of quick edge detection based on Zynq, 3rd international conference on cloud computing and internet of thing, IEEE, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Georgios Tzanos, Christoforos Kachris, Dimitrios Soudris, Hardware Acceleration on Gaussian Naive Bayes machine learning algorithm, international on modern circuits and systems technologies, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chaudhary and M.K. Sharma, VLSI Hardware Architecture of Real time Pattern Classification using Nave Bayed Classifier, in Proceedings of the 2017 2nd International Conference on Multimedia Systems and Signal ProcessingICMSSP 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Luca Stornaiuolo, Marco D, Donatella Sciuto, On how to efficiently implement Deep Learning algorithms on PYNQ platform, Computer Society annual symposium on VLSI, IEEE, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- “Bnn-pynq, ” https://github.com/Xilinx/BNNPYNQ/. [Google Scholar]
- C, Zhang, P. Li, G. Sun, Y. Guan, B. Xiao, J. Cong, « Optimizing fpga-based accelerator design for deeo convolutional neural networks », in Proceedings of the 2015 ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays, ACM, 2015, pp.161-170 [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zhou, Ling Zhang, Xin Lou, Histogram of Oriented Gradients Feature Extraction From Raw Bayer Pattern Images, IEEE Transactions on circuits and systems – II: Express Briefs, Vol. 67, No 5, May 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Harihara Santosh Dadi, Gopala Krishna Mohan Pillutla, Improved Face Recognition Rate Using HOG Features and SVM Classifier, Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, ISSN:2278-8735, Volume 11, Issue 4, Ver. I, Jul Aug 2016, pp 34-44 [Google Scholar]
- Samy Bakheet, An SVM Framework for Malignant Melanoma Detection Based on Optimized HOG Features, Computation 2017, 5, 4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.