E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- “Mapped: The 1.2 Billion People Without Access to Electricity Visual Capitalist.” [Online]. Available: https://www.visualcapitalist.com/mapped-billion-people-without-access-to-electricity/. [Accessed: 09-Nov-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- “Nigeria to Keep the Lights on and Power its Economy.” [Online]. Available: https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2020/06/23/nigeria-to-keep-the-lights-on-andpower-its-economy. [Accessed: 10-Jul-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Oni, “Power sector Privatisation in Nigeria: Opportunities and challenges, ” J. Energy South. Africa, Vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 52–57, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Power grid has collapsed 108 times after privatisation – TCN – Punch Newspapers.” [Online]. Available: https://punchng.com/power-grid-has-collapsed-108-timesafter-privatisation-tcn/. [Accessed: 10-Jul-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- Yemi Oke, “Conflicting laws keep Nigeria’s electricity supply unreliable, ” THE CONVERSATION, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://theconversation.com/conflicting-laws-keepnigerias-electricity-supply-unreliable-81393. [Accessed: 30-Jan-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- “Blackout as TCN suffers first system collapse in 2020.” [Online]. Available: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/blackout-as-tcn-suffers-first-system-collapse-in-2020/. [Accessed: 11-Nov2020]. [Google Scholar]
- H. O. E. and T. O. E. U.P. Onochie, “The Nigeria Electric Power Sector (Opportunities and Challenges), ” J. Multidiscip. Eng. Sci. Technol., Vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 494–502, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- “Just-In: Electricity workers begin nationwide strike | Nairametrics.” [Online]. Available: https://nairametrics.com/2019/12/11/just-in-electricityworkers-begin-nationwide-strike/. [Accessed: 30-Jan2020]. [Google Scholar]
- “Transmission.” [Online]. Available: https://nerc.gov.ng/index.php/home/nesi/404-transmission. [Accessed: 30-Jan-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- K. Oladipo, A. A. Felix, O. Bango, O. Chukwuemeka, and F. Olawale, “Power Sector Reform in Nigeria: Challenges and Solutions, ” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., Vol. 413, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2018, doi: 10.1088/1757899X/413/1/012037. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ley, J. Gaines, and A. Ghatikar, “The Nigerian Energy Sector an Overview with a Special Emphasis on a Special Emphasis on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Rurual Electrification, ” Int. Zusammenarbeit GmbH, no. June, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- “Diesel Power Generation, ” Diesel Power Gener., 2014, doi: 10.1596/28419. [Google Scholar]
- “Calculation Tools | Greenhouse Gas Protocol (Version 4.1), ” World Resource Institute, 2015. [Online]. Available: https://ghgprotocol.org/calculation-tools. [Accessed: 10Jul-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- “i better pass my neighbor generator Google Search.” [Online]. Available: https://www.google.com/search?q=i+better+pass+my+neighbor+generator&rlz=1C1GCEB_enMA881MA881&sxsrf=ACYBGNSgBQnxsga2M22Bfd17OWix5PYytg:1580497465858&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjjhJXww67nAhWEXRUIHYy8AHkQ_AUoAXoECA0QAw&biw=1280&bih=578#imgrc=ec4yCxGvNO9vhM. [Accessed: 31-Jan-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Dulau, “Optimization of a power system with distributed generation source, ” 2015 9th Int. Symp. Adv. Top. Electr. Eng. ATEE 2015, pp. 903–906, 2015, doi: 10.1109/ATEE.2015.7133930. [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Adadevoh, “Powering Africa through shared solar energy, ” Proc. 2017 IEEE PES-IAS PowerAfrica Conf. Harnessing Energy, Inf. Commun. Technol. Afford. Electrif. Africa, PowerAfrica 2017, pp. 577–583, 2017, doi: 10.1109/PowerAfrica.2017.7991290. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Energy-Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy, “Community and Shared Solar | Department of Energy, ” 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.energy.gov/eere/solar/community-and-shared-solar. [Accessed: 30-Jan-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- C. County, C. Solar, and P. September, “Community Solar Case Study Overview, ” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- “What are the technical components of a mini-grid? | MiniGrids Support Toolkit | Energy | U.S. Agency for International Development.” [Online]. Available: https://www.usaid.gov/energy/mini-grids/technical-design/components. [Accessed: 12-Jul-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- D. Energy, R. Committee, and C. Schonhaut, “COLORADO LEADS THE WAY TO COMMUNITY SOLAR, ” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- “Harvard Solar Garden.” [Online]. Available: http://www.harvardsolar.org/. [Accessed: 31-Jan-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- C. Assogba, “A Solar Revolution in West Africa’s Villages, ” SciDev.Net, 2014. [Online]. Available: https://www.scidev.net/global/energy/feature/solar-revolution-west-africa-villages.html. [Accessed: 30-Jan2020]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.