E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Huang, C.; Wang, Y.; Li, X.; Ren, L.; Zhao, J.; Hu, Y.; Zhang, L.; Fan, G.; Xu, J.; Gu, X. Clinical Features of Patients Infected with 2019 Novel Coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet 2020, 395, 497−506. (2) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, R.; Zhao, X.; Li, J.; Niu, P.; Yang, B.; Wu, H.; Wang, W.; Song, H.; Huang, B.; Zhu, N. Genomic Characterisation and Epidemiology of 2019 Novel Coronavirus: Implications for Virus Origins and Receptor Binding. Lancet 2020, 395, 565−574. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M. Litvnova, W. Wang, Y. Wang, X. Deng, X. Chen, M. Li, W. Zheng, L. Yi, X. Chen, Q. Wu, Y. Liang, X. Wang, J. Yang, K. Sun, I.M. LonginiJr., M.E. Halloran, P. Wu, B.J. Cowling, S. Merler, C. Viboud, A. Vespignani, M. Ajelli, H. Yu Evolving epidemiology and transmission dynamics of coronavirus disease 2019 outside Hubei province, China: a descriptive and modelling study. Lancet Infect Dis. (2020), 10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30230-9 [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Y. Wang, X. Li, L. Ren, J. Zhao, Y. Hu, L. Zhang, G. Fan, J. Xu, X. Gu, Z. Cheng, T. Yu, J. Xia, Y. Wei, W. Wu, X. Xie, W. Yin, H. Li, M. Liu, Y. Xiao, H. Gao, L. Guo, J. Xie, G. Wang, R. Jiang, Z. Gao, Q. Jin, J. Wang, B. Cao Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China Lancet, 395 (2020), pp. 497-506. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bowen, J., & Morosan, C. (2018). Beware hospitality industry: The robots are coming. Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, 10(6), 726–733. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhimasta, R. A., & Kuo, P. Y. (2019, September). What causes the adoption failure of service robots? A case of Henn-na Hotel in Japan [Paper presentation]. Adjunct Proceedings of the 2019 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing and Proceedings of the 2019 ACM International Symposium on Wearable Computers, London, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Buheji, M., & Ahmed, D. (2020). Foresight of Coronavirus (COVID-19) opportunities for a better world. American Journal of Economics, 10(2), 97–108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cain Lisa, N., Thomas John, H., & Alonso, M. Jr, (2019). From sci-fi to sci-fact: The state of robotics and AI in the hospitality industry. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 10(4), 624–650. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jing Wang & all, Optical biosensor for COVID-19. (2020) : being published [Google Scholar]
- McKerrow, P. J., & McKerrow, P. (1991). Introduction to robotics. Addison-Wesley Sydney. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, S., & Webster, C. (2019a). Conceptual Framework of the Use of Robots, Artificial Intelligence and Service Automation in Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality Companies. In I. Stanislav & W. Craig (Eds.), Robots, Artificial Intelligence, and Service Automation in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality (pp. 7–37). [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, S., & Webster, C. (2019b). Robots, artificial iIntelligence, and service automation in travel, tourism and hospitality. [Google Scholar]
- Lazzeri, N., Mazzei, D., Zaraki, A., & de Rossi, D. (2013, July). Towards a believable social robot [Paper presentation]. Conference on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems, London, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Marr, B. (2020, March 18). Robots and drones are now used to fight COVID-19. [Google Scholar]
- Engelberger, J. F. (2012). Robotics in practice: Management and applications of industrial robots. Springer Science & Business Media. [Google Scholar]
- Dautenhahn, K., Billard, A. (1999, April). Bringing up robots or—the psychology of socially intelligent robots: From theory to implementation. In Proceedings of the Third Annual Conference on Autonomous Agents (pp. 366–367). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dautenhahn, K. (2007). Socially intelligent robots: Dimensions of human–robot interaction. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 362 (1480), 679–704. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheridan, T. B. (2016). Human-Robot interaction: Status and challenges. Human Factors: The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, 58(4), 525–532. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhang, Z. Zhang, Z. Li, and Y. Qiao. Joint face detection and alignment using multitask cascaded convolutional networks. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 23(10):1499–1503, 2016. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.