E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Darma S. Jarot, Smart books master multimedia, PT.Transmedia, Jakarta (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hawari, Coronary Heart Disease, Faculty of Medicine, University Indonesia, Jakarta, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hakim, PHP master core secret mySQLi improved, CV. Lokomedia, Yogyakarta, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kabo Z. Peter, Coronary heart disease or scientific processes, Faculty of Medicine, University Indonesia, Jakarta 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Lisana, Making multimedia application to help learninggGeometry, Proceeding Snasti STIKOM Surabaya, page 456-460, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- MADCOMS, Proficient in 7 days adob flash CS6, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- B. Nugroho, Dynamic web programming application with PHP and MySQL, Gava Media, Yogyakarta, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- I. Soeharto, Coronary heart disease and heart attack, prevention, cure and rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, University Indonesia, Jakarta, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Sutopo, Multimedia interactive with flash, Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- M. Suyanto, Multimedia tools to increase competitive advantage, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Sutarman, Build web applications with PHP and MySQL, Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- T. Wahyuni, Experiential interactive multimedia learning application model with virtual visualization to improve understanding of concepts in basic physicscCourses of electricity case study:informatics engineering, Majalengka University, in the study, the object relates to the study of Electrical Basic Physics Courses. In Proceedings of the National Congress on the object relates to the study of Electrical Basic Physics Courses, Semnasif, page 292-307, 22-23 October 2016, UPN ”Veteran” Yogyakarta, 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.