E3S Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2021The 3rd International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE’2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Money INTERNET, Available at: http://time.com/money/3896219/internet-users-worldwide/ accessed May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L. Atzori, A. Iera and G. Morabito, “The Internet of Things: A survey, ” Comput. Networks, Vol. 54, no. 15, pp. 2787-2805, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Gubbi, R. Buyya, and S. Marusic, “Internet of Things (IoT ): A Vision, Architectural Elements, and Future Directions, ” Vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 1–19, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. Giusto, A. Iera, G. Morabito, L. Atzori (Eds.), “The Internet of Things, ” Springer, ISBN:987-14419-1673-0, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Fuqaha, M. Guizani, M. Mohammadi, M. Aledhari, and M. Ayyash, “Internet of things: A survey on enabling technologies, protocols, and applications”, Communications Surveys & Tutorials, IEEE, Vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 2347-2376, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wu, T. J. Lu, F. Y. Ling, J. Sun, and H. Y. Du, “Research on the architecture of Internet of Things, ” in proc. Of 3rd Int. Conf. Adv. Comput. Theory Eng. Proc., Vol. 5, pp. 484–487, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- I. Mashal, O. Alsaryrah, T. Y. Chung, C. Z. Yang, W. H. Kuo, and D. P. Agrawal, “Choices for interaction with things on Internet and underlying issues, ” Ad Hoc Networks, Vol. 28, no. January, pp. 68–90, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Malik, M. Dave, S. K. Dhurandher, I. Woungang, and L. Barolli, “An ant-based QoSaware routing protocol for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks, ” Soft Computing, pp.1-12, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- K Zhao, L Ge. A survey on the internet of things security. InComputational Intelligence and Security (CIS). 2013 ; 663-667. [Google Scholar]
- A. Dhumane, R. Prasad, and J. Prasad, “Routing Issues in Internet of Things: A Survey, ” Proceedings of the International Multi-Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists, Vol. 1, pp. 16-18, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, M. Dave and S. Dahiya. “QoS Enabled Probabilistic Routing for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks.” International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security, Vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 31-39, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Arya, A. Malik, and S. Kumar. “A routing protocol for detecting holes in wireless sensor networks with multiple sinks.” In Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Women in Computing and Informatics, pp. 103-108. ACM, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Le, T. Ngo-Quynh, and T. Magedanz, “RPLbased multipath Routing Protocols for Internet of Things on Wireless Sensor Networks, ” 2014 Int. Conf. Adv. Technol. Commun. (ATC 2014), pp. 424–429, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tian and R. Hou, “An improved AOMDV routing protocol for internet of things, ” 2010 Int. Conf. Comput. Intell. Softw. Eng. CiSE 2010, pp. 0–3, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. Qiu, W. Sun, Y. Bai, and Y. Zhou, “An Efficient Multi-Path Self-Organizing Strategy in Internet of Things, ” Wireless personal communications, Vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 1613-1629, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc791.txt [Google Scholar]
- https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2460 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.