E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Electronic Technology|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- D. Thomas, M. Iain, G. Dale, CIRED-Open Access Proceedings Journal, Virtual power plants leveraging energy flexibility in regional markets, 1, 2939-2943 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Minniti, N. Haque, P. Nguyen, G. Pemen, Energies, Local markets for flexibility trading: Key stages and enablers, 11, 3074 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Olivella-Rosell, E. Bullich-Massagué, M. Aragüés-Peñalba, A. Sumper, S.O. Ottesen, A.J. Vidal-Clos, R. Villafáfila-Robles, Applied energy, Optimization problem for meeting distribution system operator requests in local flexibility markets with distributed energy resources, 210, 881-895. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Radecke, J. Hefele, L. Hirth, Econstor.eu, Markets for Local Flexibility in Distribution Networks. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Torbaghan, N. Blaauwbroek, P. Nguyen, M. Gibescu, IEEE 13TH International conference on the European Energy Market (EEM), Porto, Portugal, 16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, W. Gao, Y. Ruan, Sustainable cities and society, Feasibility of virtual power plants (VPPs) and its efficiency assessment through benefiting both the supply and demand sides in Chongming country, China, 35, 544-551(2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dietrich, L.M. Latorre, L. Olmos, A. Ramos, Electric Power Systems Research, Modelling and assessing the impacts of self-supply and marketrevenue driven Virtual Power Plants, 119, 462-470(2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Jin, Q. Wu, H. Jia, Applied Energy, Local flexibility markets: Literature review on concepts, models and clearing methods, 261, 114387 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Steiniger, In Innovation and Disruption at the Grid’s Edge, Virtual Power Plants: Bringing the Flexibility of Decentralized Loads and Generation to Power Markets Academic Press, 331-362(2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Olivella-Rosell, F. Rullan, P. Lloret-Gallego, E. Prieto-Araujo, R. Ferrer-San-José, S. Barja-Martinez, S.O. Ottesen, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, Centralised and Distributed Optimization for Aggregated Flexibility Services Provision, 11, 3257-3269 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ullah, G. Mokryani, F. Campean, F.Y. Hu, IET Energy Systems Integration, Comprehensive review of VPPs planning, operation and scheduling considering the uncertainties related to renewable energy sources. 1, 147-157(2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Sakr, H.A. Abdel-Ghany, R.A. EL-Sehiemy, A.M. Azmy, Alexandria Engineering Journal, Techno-economic assessment of consumers’ participation in the demand response program for optimal day-ahead scheduling of virtual power plants. 59, 399-415(2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. van Summeren, A.J. Wieczorek, G.J. Bombaerts, G.P. Verbong, Energy Research & Social Science, Community energy meets smart grids: Reviewing goals, structure, and roles in Virtual Power Plants in Ireland, Belgium and the Netherlands, 63, 101-415 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chattopadhyay, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Application of general algebraic modeling system to power system optimization, 15-22. (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.