E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Electronic Technology|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- J. Neubauer, E. Wood, The impact of range anxiety and home, workplace, and public charging infrastructure on simulated battery electric vehicle lifetime utility, J. Power Sources, 257, 12 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cazzola, M. Gorner, R. Schuitmaker, E. Maroney, Global EV outlook 2017: Two Million and Counting International Energy Agency France (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Falahati, SA. Taher, M. Shahidehpour, A new smart charging method for EVs for frequency control of smart grid, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 83, 458(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Deb, K. Tammi, K. Kalita, P. Mahanta, Impact of electric vehicle charging station load on distribution network, Energies, 11, 178(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahrami, VWS. Wong, J. Huang, An online learning algorithm for demand response in smart grid, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 9, 4712(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AS. Masoum, S. Deilami, PS. Moses, MAS. Masoum, Smart Load Management of Plug-In Electric Vehicles in Distribution and Residential Networks with Charging Stations for Peak Shaving and Loss Minimization Considering Voltage Regulation, IET Proc. Gener. Transm. Distrib, 5, 877(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Chen, Z Guo, Y Xin, Y Zhao, Coordination of PEV Charging across Multiple Stations in Distribution Networks Using Aggregate PEV Charging Load Model, In Proceedings of the 2017 International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S Bruno, S Lamonaca, M La Scala, Load control through smart metering on distribution networks, In Proceedings of the IEEE Bucharest Power-Tech, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yia, D. Scoffielda, J. Smarta, A. Meintzb, M. Junb, M. Mohanpurkara, A. Medama, A highly efficient control framework for centralised residential charging coordination of large electric vehicle populations, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 117 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Deilami, SM. Muyeen, An insight into practical solutions for electric vehicle charging in smart grid, Energies, 13(7), 15-45 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jian, Y. Zheng, Z. Shao, High efficient valleyfilling strategy for centralised coordinated charging of large-scale electric vehicles, Appl Energy, 186, 46(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sun, Q. Yang, J. Ma, AJ. Ferré, W. Yan, Hierarchical planning of PEV charging facilities and DGs under transportation-power network couplings, Energy, 150, 356(2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rezaei, A. Khazali, M. Mazidi, A. Ahmadi, Economic energy and reserve management of renewable-based microgrids in the presence of electric vehicle aggregators: A robust optimisation approach, Energy, 117-629 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, J. Jiang, L. Zhang, S. Liu, L. Wang, PC. Loh, A Generalized SOC-OCV Model for LithiumIon Batteries and the SOC Estimation for LNMCO Battery, Energies, 9(11), 900 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ye, P. Li, H. Li, Optimization of hybrid energy storage system control strategy for pure electric vehicle based on typical driving Cycle, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- X. Lin, G. Zhang, S. Wei, Y. Yin, Energy consumption estimation model for dual-motor electric vehicles based on multiple linear regression, International Journal of Green Energy, 1-13(2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.