E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- P. Bourdet, É. Ballot, Geometrical behavior laws for computer aided tolerancing, Proceedings of 4th CIRP Seminar on Computer Aided Tolerancing, pp. 143-154(1995) [Google Scholar]
- O. Legoff, F. Villeneuve, P. Bourdet, Geometrical tolerancing in process planning: a tridimensional approach, Proc. IMechE. Part B: J. Eng. Manuf. 213, pp. 635-640(1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Villeneuve, O. Legoff, Y. Landon, Tolerancing for manufacturing: a three-dimensional model, Int. J. Prod. Res. 39, pp. 1625-1648(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Louati, B. Ayadi, Z. Bouaziz, M. Haddar. Three-dimensional modelling of geometric defaults to optimize a manufactured part setting, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 29, pp. 342-348(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Abellán-Nebot, F. R. Subirón, J. S. Mira, Manufacturing variation models in multi-station machining systems, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 64, pp. 63-83(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Laifa, W. B. Sai, M. Hbaieb, Evaluation of machining process by integrating manufacturing dispersions, functional constraints, and the concept of small displacement torsors, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 71, pp. 1327-1336(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Peng, W. L. Lu, Modeling of Geometric Variations within Three-dimensional Tolerance Zones, J. Harbin Inst. Technol. (New Series) 25, pp. 41-49(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.