E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- Prashad, Har. 2001. A New Generation Double Decker High Precision Rolling Element BearingConcept, Development and Investigations. Tribology Transactions, 44(2):203-208.DOI= http://10.1080/10402000108982449. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prashad, Har. 2004. “A Theoretical Approach to Evaluating the Performance Characteristics of Double-Decker High-Precision Bearings.” Tribotest 10.3:251-263. DOI= http://10.1002/tt.3020100305. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prashad, H. 2006. “Solving Tribology Problems in Rotating Machines || A new generation of rollingelement bearing with an outline of its performance advantages.” Solving Tribology Problems in Rotating Machines :228-242. DOI= http://10.1533/9781845691110.228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu, Chengtao, L. Xu, and X. Yu. 2014. “Research on the Mechanical Properties of “Z” Type DoubleDecker Ball Bearings.” Journal of Tribology. DOI= http://136.1:111021-111028.10.1115/1.4024844. [Google Scholar]
- Yili Zhu, Yongchun Zhang, Chaowu Jin. 2016. Research on the Mechanical Properties of a New “I” Type Double-Decker Ball Bearing. Journal of Tribology. DOI= http://10.1115/1.4031583. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Hongqi. and Y. C. Shin. 2004. “Integrated Dyna mic ThermoMechanical Modeling of High Speed Sp indles, Part 1: Model Development.” Journal of Man ufacturing Science & Engineering. 126.1:148-158. DOI= http://10.1115/1.1644545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Hongrui. 2012. Centrifugal Expansion of Highspeed Spindle and Its Influences on Bearing Dynamic Characteristics. Journal of mechanical engineering. Vol.48 No.19. DOI= http://10.3901/JME.2012.19.059. [Google Scholar]
- Zivkovic, Aleksandar, et al. 2015. “Mathematical modeling and experimental testing of high-speed spindle behavior.” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 77.5-8:1071-1086. DOI= http://10.1007/s00170-014-6519-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yi-li, Xu Long-xiang. 2011. “The Radial Stiffness and Application of Double-Decker Ball Bearing.” Key Engineering Materials. Vol 450, pp 353-356. DOI= http://10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.450.3 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.