E3S Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 January 2021|
- D. Alfirević, S. Simonović-Alfirević. “Brutalism in Serbian architecture: Style or necessity?.” Facta universitatis-series: Architecture and Civil Engineering 15, no. 3 (2017): 317-331. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sroat. “Brutalism: An Architecture of Exhilaration.” In Paul Rudolph Symposium. 2005. Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Banham. The new brutalism: ethic or aesthetic?. London: Architectural P, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- C. Schum. “A Concrete Defense.” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Altun. “Brutalism Now: Rethinking Brutalism in Contemporary World Architecture.” In Arts, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 3. Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mould. “Brutalism redux: Relational monumentality and the urban politics of brutalist architecture.” Antipode 49, no. 3 (2017): 701-720. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Tattersall. “Brutalist Building Retrofit.” (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Gooding, B. Erdogan, İ.G. Dino. “Improving Building Performance of Higher Education Buildings, Involvement of End Users.” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Qurraie, B. S., & Beyhan, F. (2018). Using a Shading Tool to Reform Window designing due to Solar Radiation. IJARE, 4, 1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.