E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Caresta M, Kessissoglou N. Active suppression of acoustic radiation from a submarine hull using inertial actuators[C]. Proceedings of 20th International Congress on Acoustics, ICA 2010 23-27 August 2010, Sydney, Australia . [Google Scholar]
- Caresta M, Kessissoglou N J. Free vibrational characteristics of isotropic coupled cylindrical-conical shells [J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2010, 329(6): 733-751 . [Google Scholar]
- Qu Y, Hua H, Meng G. A domain decomposition approach for vibration analysis of isotropic and composite cylindrical shells with arbitrary boundaries[J]. Composite Structures, 2013, 95: 307-321. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Y, Chen Y, Long X, Hua H, Meng G. A modified variational approach for vibration analysis of ring-stiffened conical-cylindrical shell combinations[J]. European Journal of Mechanics A/Solids, 2013, 37: 200-215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caresta M, Kessissoglou N J. Acoustic signature of a submarine hull under harmonic Excitation[J]. Applied Acoustics, 2010, 71(1): 17-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caresta M. Structural and acoustic responses of a submerged vessel[D]: PhD Thesis, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Merz S, Kessissoglou N J, Kinns. Influence of resonance changer parameters on radiated sound power of a submarine[J]. Acoustics Australia, 2009, 37 (1): 12-17. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Z, Zou D, Rao Z, Ta N. Responses of longitudinal and transversal nonlinear coupling vibration of ship shafting[J]. Journal of Ship Mechanics, 2014, 18(12): 1482-1494. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.