E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Yixin Yu, Gang Duan. Cognitive characteristics and methods of urban power grid planning [J]. Automation of electric power systems, 2001, 25 (2): 27-31. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Song, Shaojie Ouyang, Xuyang Wang, Yali Wang, Ming Zeng. Considering the demand side resources of the new power grid planning model [J]. Power construction, 2013, 11:12-16. [Google Scholar]
- Jun Xiao, Ting Zhang, Yue Zhang, Chengshan Wang. The idea and method of distribution network planning based on the maximum power supply capacity [J]. Proceedings of the electrical engineering of China, 2013, 33 (10):106-113. [Google Scholar]
- Q/GDW 1738-2012. “Technical guidelines for distribution network planning and design”. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao B,Liu T. A spatial load forecasting method based on load regularity analysis. Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering&Computer Sciences . 2017. [Google Scholar]
- DAG Vieira,MMA Cabrall,T V Mnezes,et al. Measuring the Spatial Errorin Load Forecasting for Electrical Distribution Planning as a Problem ofTransporting the Surplus to The In-deficit Locations. 2012 11th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Fengjuan, Wang Zhuding, Lu Jian, et al. Disequilibrium development areas based classification and subarea method for spatial load forecasting[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems,2012, 36(12):41-47. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Bai, Zhou Chao, Mu Gang.Review and prospect of the spatial load forecasting methods[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2013, 33(25):78-92. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chengshan, Xiao Jun, Luo Fengzhang. Interval based multi-layer decomposed calibration method for spatial load forecasting[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2004, 28(12):12-17. [Google Scholar]
- Wu HC, Lu, CN.A data mining approach for spatial modeling in small area load forecast[J]. IEEE Trans on Power Systems, 2002, 17(2):516-521. [Google Scholar]
- Kang Chongqing, Xia Qing, Zhang Boming. Review of power system load forecasting and its development[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2004, 28(17):1-11. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zifa, Pang Chengcheng, Wei Jianwei,etal. Index calculation of load density based on IAHP and TOPSIS method[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2013, 36(13):56-60. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinchao, Niu Dongxiao, Li Jinying,etal. Spatial load forecasting based on load decomposition and support vector machine[J]. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy, 2008, 27(1):40-43. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tianhua, Wang Pingyang, Fan Mingtian. Application of genetic algorithm, fuzzy logic and transshipment model to spatial load forecasting for distrbution planning[J]. Power System Technology, 1999, 23(1):24-28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.