E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Dong H.K. Application and establishment on evaluation system of gas drainage and outburst prevention to high outburst mine[J]. Coal Science and Technology, 2016, 44(2) : 84-88 [Google Scholar]
- Wu B., Lei B.W., Hua M.G.,et al. Parameters of gas tube extraction technology in the upper corner of working face[J]. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 2014, 31(2) : 315-321 [Google Scholar]
- Wang W., Cheng Y.P., Yuan L., et al. Floor fracture evolution and relief gas drainage timeliness in deeper underground short distance upper protective coal seam extraction[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2016, 41(1) : 138-148 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y., Zhang C.L., Zhao F. Dynamic evolution rules of mining induced fractures in different floor area of short distance coal seams[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2015, 40(4) :786-792 [Google Scholar]
- Yin G.Z., He B., Li M.H., et al. Coupling mechanism between flow rate of gas drainage and coal seam abutment stress under mining conditions[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2015, 40(4) : 736-741 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Z.F. Regional gas control scheme and effect analysis[J]. Industry and Mine Automation, 2018, 44(8) : 19-23 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y.G., Wu J.M., Wang J.F., et al. The law of gas distribution in goaf of fully mechanized top-coal caving working face with “double-U” ventilation system[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2011, 36(10) : 1704-1708 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z.F., Guo L.C., Su W.W., et al. A quantitative analysis method of gas emission source based on gas daily report in working face[J]. Journal of Henan Polytechnic University: Natural Science, 2015, 34(3) : 311-315 [Google Scholar]
- Hu S.Y., Zhang J.L., Feng G.R., et al. Research on methane enrichment mechanism in coal mine goaf[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2016, 26(2) : 121-126 [Google Scholar]
- Tu S.H., Zhang C., Yang G.Y., et al. Research on permeability evolution law of goaf and goafpressure-relief mining effect[J]. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 2016, 3(4) : 571-577 [Google Scholar]
- Cui H.Q., Fan S.H., Guan J.F. Calculation of methane emission from different sources at coal mining face based on monitoring data[J]. China Safety Science Journal,2014,10(7) : 78-83 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L.L., Li C.Y., Li X. Some Calculation Methods of Gas Outflow From Worked-out Area[J]. Coal Technology, 2007, 26(8) : 71-72 [Google Scholar]
- Hao G.S., Chen B., Shen K. Analysis on differential layout and gas drainage effect of high position directional borehole in roof of goaf[J]. Coal Science and Technology, 2018, 46(8) : 101-106 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.