E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Guo P F, Wen Z Y, Zhou Y et al. Design of remote water quality monitoring system based on Raspberry Pi. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Natural Science), 2018, 32 (04): 186-192. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y H, Guo X W, Cao X et al. Automatic Water Pollution Monitoring GIS System Design of Henan Province. Journal of Henan University: Natural Science, 2019, 49 (5): 559-566. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J L. Employment of PLC ladder diagram in automatic monitoring system for water environment. City Stories, 2018, 000 (002): 706-706. [Google Scholar]
- Du J, Song P C. Applied research on automatic water quality monitoring system for surface water in China. Environmental Science and Management, 2020, v.45; No. 267 (02): 119-123. [Google Scholar]
- Yue J H, Wang T, Ren Y Q et al. WebGIS-based geographical information system development and application. Microcomputer Applications, 2018, 034 (012): 40-42. [Google Scholar]
- Rao M. WebGIS-based geographical information system development and application analysis. China CIO News, 2019, 000 (005): 48. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X L. Discussion about application of GIS system in water supply line management. China CIO News, 2019, 301 (01): 85. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J P, Wu Y, Tian Z B et al. Water temperature simulation of Lake Erhai based on EFDC model. Journal of Environmental Engineering Technology, 2020, 010 (003): 368-376. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Zhang S L, Guo D Y. Simulation of dam-break flood evolution of Qinghe Reservoir based on EFDC model. China Rural Water and Hydropower, 2020 (7): 26-31. [Google Scholar]
- Yang K, Xu H Q, Fan H B et al. EFDC model-based water quality simulation and deduction system of Wudongde Reservoir. Water Resources Informatization, 2019, 000 (003): 50-54, 61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.