E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Mao X.S., Song Y.P., Wu Q., Liu L.Q., Xiao Y.J. (2018) Stability analysis of abandoned dreg site slope under condition of seepage flow. Journal of Lanzhou University of Technology, 44(2):139-143. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang N., Zhu T.P., Zhao J.W., Zhang L.Q. () Discussion on stability calculation method of spoil ground under rainfall infiltration conditions. Yellow River, 42(10): 96-99, 103. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y.L., Liu S.C., Zhou P., Yang K.W., Liang S. (2013) Stability analysis of excavation of tunnel opening soil high heading slope based on strength reduction method. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University, 37(3): 68-72. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Z.N., Gong L., Ma X.F., Wu J.L. (2019) Stability analysis of abandoned dreg site for tunnels based on strength reduction method. Subgrade Engineering, 5: 43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng L., Fu H.Y., He W., He Z.M., Zhou G.K. (2013) Effects of rainfall infiltration factors on stability of carbonaceous mudstone embankment slope. Journal of Highway and transportation Research and Development, 30(3): 39-44, 58. [Google Scholar]
- Yang C., Zuo S.Y. (2019) Study on influence of continuous rainfall on soil slope stability. Subgrade Engineering, 5: 6-11. [Google Scholar]
- Qin J.Q., Wang D.Q. (2020) Research on seepage field and stability of highway slope under rainfall conditions. Subgrade Engineering, 5: 120-125. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.