E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- XU Tao. Experimental study on the subsection characteristic and mechanism of spontaneous combustion of coal [D]. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology,2012. [Google Scholar]
- PAN Shu-ren, PAN Hai-yang, XIE Zhi-qing, et al. Study on coal green exploration technological system under new era background [J]. Coal Geology of China, 2018,30(6):10-13. [Google Scholar]
- TAN B, ZHANG F, ZHANG Q, et al. Firefighting of subsurface coal fires with comprehensive techniques for detection and control: a case study of the Fukang coal fire in the Xinjiang region of China [J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019, 26(29):1-15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DU Juan. Research on spontaneous under different capacity combustion risk in goaf of high drainage tunnel [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2013, 33(5): 527-531. [Google Scholar]
- IAO Yang, ZHONG Kai-qi, XIE Meng-yue, et al. Experimental research on ionic liquid inhibitors to inhibit coal spontaneous combustion[J].Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2017, 37(3): 396-402. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Lei, WANG Wei-feng, FENG Yu-long. Numerical simulation of long-distance slurry transport based on FLUENT [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2014,34(2):135-141. [Google Scholar]
- MA Li, WANG Wei-feng, DENG Jun, et al. Simulation of application technological process of liquid carbon dioxide for goaf fire prevention and control [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2015, 35(2):152-158. [Google Scholar]
- YU Zhi-jin, ZHAI Xiao-wei, MA Ling-jun, et al. Evolutional law simulation of high temperature zone of coal spontaneous combustion during retreating period of mining face [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2016, 36(5): 628-632. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Yu-kun, LIU Fu-xin, FU Ming-ming, et al. Numerical simulation study on fire preventing and extinguishing technology by dry ice in mined area [J]. Safety in Coal Mines, 2017, 48(1): 32-35. [Google Scholar]
- KIM A G. Cryogenic injection to control a coal waste bank fire [J]. International Journal of Coal Geology, 2004, 59(1/2): 63-73. [Google Scholar]
- CHAIKEN R F, KIM A G, KOCIBAN A M, et al. Cryogenic slurry for extinguishing underground fires: U.S. Patent 5,368,105[P]. 1994-11-29. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Xin-hai, ZHENG Zhong-ming, XING Er-jun, et al. A method and device for preventing and extinguishing fire with cryogenic inert gas, CN108005712A [P/OL]. 2017-12-08]. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Xin-hai, ZHENG Zhong-ming, XING Er-jun, et al. A cryogenic inert gas snow and fire prevention device, CN207583424U [P/OL]. 2017-12-08]. [Google Scholar]
- TAKEUCHI O, HIRONAKA S, SHIMADA Y. Study on Solidification of Carbon Dioxide Using Cold Energy of Liquefied Natural Gas [J]. Heat Transfer Asian Research, 2000, 29(4): 249-268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Juan, SHI Yu-mei, WANG Rong-shun. Experimental research on the process of idling CO2 gas into liquid nitrogen with a single pipe [J]. Cryogenics and Superconductivity, 2008,36(1):6-8. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Ling-cheng. Theoretical and experimental investigation of crvogenic CO2 capture by desublimation [D].Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Lingcheng, Jiang Xiaobo, Qiu Limin, et al. Design of observable carbon dioxide desublimation cryogenic experiment device [J]. Cryogenic,2015, (3):30-36. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianxiong, Jiang Xiaobo, Qiu Limin, et al. Experiment investigation on carbon dioxide capture by cryogenic desublimation [J]. Cryogenic, 2018, (1):47-52. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yao. Research on anti-sublimation characteristics of carbon dioxide in natural gas[D].Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yao, LIN Wen-sheng. Analysis of carbondioxide anti -sublimation heat transfer in natural gas flow in a tube heat exchanger under the third class boundary condition[J]. Cryogenics, 2012, (3): 42-46. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Ya-fang. Numerical simulation on desublimation and heat transfer of UF6 gas in an 8L cryogenic container[D]. Beijing :Tsinghua University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ya-ning. Transient model of CO2 desublimation and experimental investigation of crystal shape [D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Jian-guo, ZHOU Tong-zhu, QI Fei-wen, et al. Numerical simulation of dust movement rules at fully-mechanized mining faces in Liangshuijing coal mine [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2020, 40(2):195-203. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.