E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Wu Fen, Zou Yidong, Lin Wensong, et al. Application of selective laser sintering technology and research progress in post-processing of sintered parts[J]. Journal of Synthetic Crystals,2016, 45(11): 2666-2673. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Chunze, Shi Yusheng, Yang Jinsong, etc. Application of Polymer Materials in Selective Laser Sintering-(I)Progress in Materials Research[J].Polymer Materials Science and Engineering,2010, 26(7): 170-174. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xusheng, Wang Yan, Chen Yawu. Study on the properties of nylon 6 powder for selective laser sintering[J]. Plastic Industry,2018, 46(3): 135-138. [Google Scholar]
- Bo Fuxiang, He Bing, Liu Yajie. Process optimization of selective laser sintering of PS powder[J]. Laser Magazine,2019,40(10): 99-102. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaorong, Zhang Wu. Experimental study on selective laser sintering process of nylon 6[J]. Molding and equipment,2020,48(4): 61-66. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Laixia,Baixiang, Wang Xinyu, etc. The dimensional accuracy of selective laser sintering polystyrene wax model[J]. Engineering Plastics Application,2020, 48(3):48-54. [Google Scholar]
- Li Junchao, Zhao Ze, Yanran et al. Optimization of process parameters and mechanical properties of SLS forming PA12/HA porous scaffold[J]. China Laser,2019, 46(11): 97-104. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qiong, Chen Hui, Wu Jing et al. Preparation of carbon fiber/nylon 12 composite Powder and selective laser sintering behavior[J]. Functional materials,2016,4(47): 174-177. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.