E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||NESEE2020-New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Bo Jiang. Non-invasive Residential power Load decomposition Method based on Deep learning [D]. Hefei University of Technology,2017. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohuan Wang,Ruyi Li,Dongguo Zhou, Hong Zhou, Wenshan Hu. Noninvasive power load identification method based on decision fusion and its application [J]. Power system protection and control,2016,44(07):115-121. [Google Scholar]
- Luyang Guo, Shouxiang Wang, Haiwen Chen, Haiyue Yang, Jianzhen Han. Noninvasive Load decomposition Algorithm based on bidirectional GRNN and Time series translation Model [J].Power supply, 2019, 4 (10) : 9 to 15 + 86. [Google Scholar]
- Ke Wang, Haiwang Zhong, Nanpeng Yu, Qing Xia. Non-intrusive load decomposition of residential users based on SEQ2SEQ and Attention mechanism [J].Chinese journal of electrical engineering,2019,3 9(01): 75-83+322. [Google Scholar]
- Siyun Chen, Feng Gao, Jing Liu, Qiaozhu Zhai, Xiaohong Guan. Load decomposition method and sensitivity analysis based on factor hidden markov model [J]. Power system automation,2016,40(21):128-136. [Google Scholar]
- Zhankui Wang, Junying Wu, Rui Xin, Tao Bai, Jianbin Zhao, Minglei Wei, Jingquan Li, Lei Zhuang. The Power of Short-term Load Algorithm Based on LSTM[A]. Advanced Science and Industry Research Center. Proceedings of 2019 5th International Conference on Green Materials and Environmental Engineering(GMEE 2019)[C].Advanced Science and Industry Research Center: Science and Engineering Research Center,2019:5. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Guo, Linyu Wang, Hao Chen. Electrical Load Forecasting Based on LSTM Neural Networks[A]. Advanced Science and Industry Research Center. Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on Big Data, Electronics and Communication Engineering (BDECE 2019)[C].Advanced Science and Industry Research Center: Science and Engineering Research Center,2019:5. [Google Scholar]
- Biometrics, A closed max-t test for multiple comparisons of areas under the ROC curve.[J]. 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.